Better than the standard rub and tug...

I was just messin' around...a little humor here and there....Don't mind me Originally Posted by Dannie
Aw Dannie, don't tell us you couldn't find one of those roller machines on Craigslist.
I was just messin' around...a little humor here and there....Don't mind me Originally Posted by Dannie
actually, i would mind being with you. delitefully mind!!!

besides, humor, be it explicit, implicit, ironic, obtuse, or parody, is all welcomed!!!
at least by me!

kisses and hugs to you dearest dannie!!
Jasser...here's what I am thinking...

Go see your chiro guy who can crack you to your hearts content THEN visit someone for a nice lovely massage for complete relaxation.

I TOTALLY sympathize with you on the back pain. When I get tight, my chiro does more for me as well.

Good luck in your quest.
I have to agree with VNurse... That expression about a Jack of all Trades being a Master of None comes to mind...
Aw Dannie, don't tell us you couldn't find one of those roller machines on Craigslist. Originally Posted by OldGrump
If we are thinking of the same type of roller machine....those are for sissies! I'm a pro!

Jasser, I'd be happy to whack your back with my cucumber!
If we are thinking of the same type of roller machine....those are for sissies! I'm a pro!

Jasser, I'd be happy to whack your back with my cucumber! Originally Posted by Dannie
Nah, these rollers are different. I, too, roll like I was born in Cuba, lol

Whack away as long as your cucumber don't leak any fluids on my back.
I am A Licensed Massage Therapist and My Sessions are both Therapeutic an Sensual!! Sensual Is very personal and I think it means alot more than Just Sex!
I offer a full 45-60min LICENSED massage during ea of my encounters....either before or after. ...

I also offer a foot spa and pedicure- if you're into that type of thing.

Relaxation is becoming extinct these days and needs to be kept alive.
If everyone would make the time to let themselves relax and be pampered, this world would be such a better place. Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
well, since i didnt get a mahhhhhhhssage, foot spa, or pedicure before, during, or after our recent encounter, i cannot comment on any of that.
however, i will say that IP is deliltefully wonderful!!!

relaxation is only becoming extinct in so far as people dont do it!!!
i do agree that if people took the time to relax and be pampered, we'd probably have a better world.
That is because we were playing with IVY at her place. I have all of that available at MY PLACE. I don't go draggin that massage table, and pedi spa all over town...lol. I have the whole set-up at my place - but not alot of people feel like driving all the way to Mexico...

PMd- I would love to show you one day - I DO have OTHER talents, lol...

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess