My Gmail account..

Worried about privacy...Site isn't even https. Secondly the forum was made with vBulletin which constantly has exploits found

Adds directly coded into the forum... Only reason no one has all of your information here is because no one gves a shit. I used adblock plus and a few other things and the add are still there because they use persistent adds.

Yep this shit is like insecure computer AIDS times 10. Would not post shit of importance here.
Ya think? Use an ip blocker. You can have your multiple handys that way too.

By the way, https doesn't mean shit anyway.
Ya think? Use an ip blocker. You can have your multiple handys that way too.

By the way, https doesn't mean shit anyway. Originally Posted by John Boneher

In all my years of using the internet.... Never seen the term ip blocker. You mean vpn or proxy. Neither of are full proof. Especially free ones. Actually free ones leave you worse off than using none at all.
Don't spoil it for him RB
Don't spoil it for him RB Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Hey I didn't tell him the worse part...The site uses Godaddy hosting lel. I mean at least gbbgclubny uses dream host still terrible for using a U.S. based server but it could be worse. If its not a vps someone owns them self that the information is going to there is no real security just a matter of not being a target.
In all my years of using the internet.... Never seen the term ip blocker. You mean vpn or proxy. Neither of are full proof. Especially free ones. Actually free ones leave you worse off than using none at all. Originally Posted by randombl
You are correct, ip blocker is not the correct terminology.
Still haven't figured out why gmail blocked your other email?
I personally keep a backup email on Protonmail if my gmail ever becomes a problem in the future (even tho 6 yrs now no Gmail issues).
Finally got popups blocked on this site thanks to spybot search and destroy immunization .
Still haven't figured out why gmail blocked your other email?
I personally keep a backup email on Protonmail if my gmail ever becomes a problem in the future (even tho 6 yrs now no Gmail issues). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I'm thinking it had to do with Google voice being connected though 2 emails to one phone number..
I'm thinking it had to do with Google voice being connected though 2 emails to one phone number.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Nope my work and social media gmail are on the same number.
Either way it's been taken care of and I'm using the kaylaryder4fun@gmail.com..
Thanks everyone and sorry for any confusion xoxoxoxoxox
Nope my work and social media gmail are on the same number. Originally Posted by randombl
Are you a member here???
If you are....
Be careful.
If you out yourself it's an automatic one year bancation....
If you out yourself it's an automatic one year bancation.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Incorrect
Are you a member here???
If you are....
Be careful.
If you out yourself it's an automatic one year bancation.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

Not sure if trolling rules here or actual post.

I meant actual job work email. I have a job related email and social media personality email.