Do any of you from Dallas qualify for the Spider Hole?

Anyone can have their own private forum here on eccie. Cost $100 for month/$150 for 3 months. You get to pick who has access, forum rules are more relaxed, etc. As you own the forum you are its mod but are not a mod to any other forum. They are not visable to the general community as you have to be invited to join one.

Kind of a private special interest froum.
lmfao, you mean they are paying for that shit???????? I can understand some of the reasons people have them, but to just talk shit behind everyone's backs? seems some people have way too much time on their hands.
Well, if you have 30 people paying $5 for 3 months, that's not so bad.

If you post a review of Sofia, do you get 6 weeks free membership to the forum?
Perhaps a more fitting name for the forum. Originally Posted by All4U
You would be a nice addition to the forum....I like you!!

Just look at it this way.....you will be making Sophia pay monthly fees just to feel like she is Popular which really means she is paying to get Bitch slapped around by the many that hate her and wouldn't spit on her if she was on fire!!!

See I will probably get a warning....in the spider hole....not so much....this type of behavior is highly encouraged!!
I have a forum too, but we talk about bunnies and kittens.
I have a forum too, but we talk about bunnies and kittens. Originally Posted by Boltfan

I know thats why I don't post in there.....I'm a bi-polar bitch, the spider hole is perfect for me to get my bi-polarness on.....!!

I wouldn't dream of fucking up such a beautiful forum like yours with a dirty mouth like mine....Sofia would be soooo jealous!!
The Spider Hole was created by St. Christopher to attempt to corral the misfits in one place. So, they would be easier to wack in one fell swoop.....it is the wild west of eccie.

It is turning into something else....I am not quite sure what that is.......yet.

sofia does not own it. As I understand it, St. C has made her a Mod......but, he puts up with most of you tards. So, there is no accounting for taste.
BDS, I soooooo want your dirty mouth.

Sorry, on topic. Yeah, anyone can have a forum. I don't even require tributes.

Mmmmm, BDS has a dirty mouth.
I would be careful; whoever controls that site has the ability to manipulate your posts.....I put a thread into her "Do you Dare" post on the National Sandbox...and now it is vanished....no record of me ever posting....

I wouldn't trust the person who is controlling your "entry" into the spider hole.
The thread was removed by a Mod.....sofia has no power outside of her errr hole (and there is not much she can do in the Spider Hole without some assistance).......the thread was deemed inappropriate for the front page of this site.
There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole. There is no spider hole.

Are there taint pics?
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Originally Posted by PODarkness
Would that be an African swallow or a European swallow?
I would be careful; whoever controls that site has the ability to manipulate your posts.....I put a thread into her "Do you Dare" post on the National Sandbox...and now it is vanished....no record of me ever posting....

I wouldn't trust the person who is controlling your "entry" into the spider hole. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I had the same thing happen to a thread I posted one time.
  • npita
  • 06-30-2011, 10:27 AM
Oh boy. Just what the hobby needs - a private board for a libelfest.