Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

• CJ7
  • 07-18-2012, 01:00 PM
I'll buy that ... (sarcasim disclamer for all of you idiots)

a sheriff and his "posse FINALLY drug out the truth.

Donald Trump and his team of (I would think the best investigators on the planet) found NADA ZERO ZILCH, NOTHING ..

uh huh... riiiiiiight.

what I will buy is the fact that the birthers are too stupid to stop being stupid
  • Doove
  • 07-18-2012, 02:18 PM
It is curious that he billed himself as Kenyan and has sealed all his records, And WW is correct, this will be vetted by historians for years to come muddying his presidency. In time, all his records will be unsealed, and the truth is in there somewhere.
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
And Hillary will be restored to her rightful place, at the head of the 2008 Democratic Ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2012, 02:23 PM
Why would he do anything in this regards. The independents think birthers are nuts, this is good politics for Obama.

Mitt not releasing his tax returns is bad politics.

Disregard right or wrong or your version of right and wrong and just follow the politics of matters like these.

Life ain't fair , I learnt early!
I wonder why Ekim doesn't get it? The birther term is completely off target and you should be ashamed for being so ignorant. No one said that Obama was born in Kenya except the leftists here. What was said this time, and so many other times, is that the birth certificate put forward by Obama this time (how many times does that make it?) is a fake. No comments on where or when he was born. Just that this document is a fake, period. So where is the real one?

Do you realize that there is organization out there that takes 50 years old scumbags that never left New Jersey and reinvents them as a Arizona native who sells pottery. I'm talking about Witsec. Don't you think it would be east to take a 30 something guy, give him a Harvard degree (and no remembers going to class with him), and a background including an all American mother from Kansas (can't get more American that that) and a mysterious foreign father (who is conveniently dead). I'm not claiming anything other than look at what is possible. I will point out that almost all documentation that the rest of take for granted and can produce are a serious problem for Barack Obama.
Oh. That's right. Obama killed OBL. Therefore, nothing else matters. He killed OBL. So we can ignore everything else he has done, or not done, because he killed OBL. In fact, Obama should be named President for Life. I mean, after all, he killed Osama bin Laden.

No need for an election. Obama killed OBL. Romney didn't. End of election. Next?
I'm sorry I have to laugh at this Sheriff guy, who is a complete nutjob. He says "we want to see the micro film of his birth certificate". I mean, c'mon. So if the friggin micro film is revealed and it doesn't yeild the results that this Sheriff and his nutjob followers want to see, does that mean they are going to say the microfilm is a forgery or made up? I mean this can go on and on.. and we all know this is racist crap plain and simple from folks like good ole Sheriff Arpaio.
  • CJ7
  • 07-18-2012, 05:39 PM
kinda like Beck DEMANDED to see the tapes of a congressional debate 11 years before congressional debates were ever taped?
Show him the microfilm. Prove he's wrong. Then he will have to retire in disgrace. Looks to me like releasing the microfilm would be a win-win for Obama, But they won't. I wonder why?

And no, I don't care where he was born.
I'm sorry I have to laugh at this Sheriff guy, who is a complete nutjob. He says "we want to see the micro film of his birth certificate". I mean, c'mon. So if the friggin micro film is revealed and it doesn't yeild the results that this Sheriff and his nutjob followers want to see, does that mean they are going to say the microfilm is a forgery or made up? I mean this can go on and on.. and we all know this is racist crap plain and simple from folks like good ole Sheriff Arpaio. Originally Posted by Sensia
racist crap plain and simple...huh...?
I wonder why Ekim doesn't get it? The birther term is completely off target and you should be ashamed for being so ignorant. No one said that Obama was born in Kenya except the leftists here. What was said this time, and so many other times, is that the birth certificate put forward by Obama this time (how many times does that make it?) is a fake. No comments on where or when he was born. Just that this document is a fake, period. So where is the real one?

Do you realize that there is organization out there that takes 50 years old scumbags that never left New Jersey and reinvents them as a Arizona native who sells pottery. I'm talking about Witsec. Don't you think it would be east to take a 30 something guy, give him a Harvard degree (and no remembers going to class with him), and a background including an all American mother from Kansas (can't get more American that that) and a mysterious foreign father (who is conveniently dead). I'm not claiming anything other than look at what is possible. I will point out that almost all documentation that the rest of take for granted and can produce are a serious problem for Barack Obama. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

LOL J D sees conspiracies everywhere.congrats you are a wing nut birther. Guess it is Hawaii's fault for not giving anyone access to the records.
I wish we could have a reunion in 20 yrs. Just so I could look Obitchlickers in the eye and say "FUCKER. You are STUPID"...but it won't happen because most of us will be dead or in diapers.
  • Doove
  • 07-18-2012, 08:18 PM
.but it won't happen because most of us will be dead or in diapers. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And eating cat food, if COG and his ilk have their way.
Obama did not kill OBL...Tom Doniphan pulled the trigger on OBL. Obama took the credit and rode his fame into politics. I did like the song though.

More serious stuff. Former SEAL team six commander has his say about Obama.
http://politicker.com/2012/07/former...o-fight-obama/