House Republicans to Twitler: FUCK YOU.

So let's see. The answer to everything according to EATLER is either "pig" or "cocksucker" or an unimaginative combination of both.

No wonder the whookers in Pissburg won't see him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is you that has nothing but infantile cock pictures you stupid pig. You're to stupid to realize that today just prolonged the inevitable. Do you realize this you stupid pig? Obamacare is gone by Nov of 2018. It won't survive. So oink all you want. The damage has already been done. Over 1000 Democrats lost their seats nationwide following the lead of Obama, Reid and Pelosi. They aren't coming back anytime soon you dumbfuck.
It is you that has nothing but infantile cock pictures you stupid pig. You're to stupid to realize that today just prolonged the inevitable. Do you realize this you stupid pig? Obamacare is gone by Nov of 2018. It won't survive. So oink all you want. The damage has already been done. Over 1000 Democrats lost their seats nationwide following the lead of Obama, Reid and Pelosi. They aren't coming back anytime soon you dumbfuck. Originally Posted by bambino
Fake Italian cock sucker
Fake Italian cock sucker Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
That would be you. A fraud, but a real life Cocksucker.
That would be you. A fraud, but a real life Cocksucker. Originally Posted by bambino
I hope you have good Insurance you asshole this is the beginning of the end for Trump
I hope you have good Insurance you asshole this is the beginning of the end for Trump Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
We have Obamacare, what could go wrong?
We have Obamacare, what could go wrong? Originally Posted by canuckeight
I am very disappointed that my party had 7 years to develop a reasonable replacement and couldn't deliver - 7 freaking years and about 50 repeal attempts
I am very disappointed that my party had 7 years to develop a reasonable replacement and couldn't deliver - 7 freaking years and about 50 repeal attempts Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
There has never been a reason where you should be concerned. Medicaid kicks in for you because you make under 20k a year. Your not a playa, you've been played.
Nobody knew what was in Obamacare you stupid pig. And you still don't. All you know is you're covered under Medicaid. Originally Posted by bambino
Actually I have VA health care. Something totally foreign to you cum slurper.
But what type or whose body excretions or secretions you inhale doesn't matter here.
Or your total dependence on your mother's "earnings" or your "supplemental" income.
None of that explains your ignorance of a program in place for quite some time now. No, only your lack of a job this entire time explains that. All you can do is quote the talking points of the uneducated. A true trump twit

So keep talking douche-bag. Your stupid flapping lips are exciting Tanto.
I'm surprised Tanto let that one by. It's pink for rage. Big black font is for helpless despair.
But you know that.

You're a stupid PIG Originally Posted by bambino
I just heard the trembling lower lip of a petulant child. One that never gets anything but the left overs in mommy's used condoms'

See ass breath. If your douche-father hadn't tried to defund PP, you would have fresh condoms to pull over your tiny pin head to crown yourself king of the dick heads.

Then the Republicans will fix it you stupid Cocksucker. Originally Posted by bambino
Since you spread that ass for free, you must have inherited that refrigerator box you live in.

There has never been a reason where you should be concerned. Medicaid kicks in for you because you make under 20k a year. Your not a playa, you've been played. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Actually I have VA health care. Something totally foreign to you cum slurper.
But what type or whose body excretions or secretions you inhale doesn't matter here.
Or your total dependence on your mother's "earnings" or your "supplemental" income.
None of that explains your ignorance of a program in place for quite some time now. No, only your lack of a job this entire time explains that. All you can do is quote the talking points of the uneducated. A true trump twit

So keep talking douche-bag. Your stupid flapping lips are exciting Tanto. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
VA healthcare? Are you trying to pawn yourself as a Veteran? You lying POS. You're a fraud like Lubed ass. You're the biggest punk on this board and could never served in our Military. I know you look at your jet in your avatar and dream of being a pilot you fucking punk. As far as "VA healthcare", I'm very familiar. I've been dong business with the local VA's for 25yrs you lying POS. I've observed hundreds of surgeries. It's totally inefficient, and the cases are usually performed by residents. So go fuck yourself you fraud. But we all knew you are a lying POS.
dicking Bimbo's