States Have Until Dec 14 To Accept Or Reject "ObamaCare" Health Exchange

Nobody "asswhipped" me. I'm right. And put me back on ignore. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I've put Obama on ignore. I try to avoid hearing his voice or seeing his face. He nauseates me.
And the only country in the world where having a gun is more important than having health insurance. Originally Posted by waverunner234
Do you have any political opinions that won't fit on a bumper sticker? The right to bare arms is guaranteed by the Constitution. The Constitution also prohibits the federal government from providing health insurance, despite what John Roberts thinks.
Bare arms? I guess you'd know something about that, Larry the Cable Dipshit!
  • CJ7
  • 12-09-2012, 07:23 PM
nothing prettier than a naked Weatherby

snick

If a state chooses not to set up a state health care exchange or market place, people in the state who are uninsured and earning above the poverty line can still get tax credits to purchase health coverage. Not so for people living in poverty. People with earnings below the poverty line -- $23,050 annually for a family of four -- would be left out in the cold, forced to continue relying on emergency rooms and community clinics for their care.

Refusal of this funding doesn't help state finances -- it just sets them further back. The federal government picks up the full cost of expanding coverage for three years, and then 90 percent after that. With the tax revenue and jobs created by federal dollars, participating states come out way ahead. Refusing the deal means putting ideology ahead of both the health needs of people in the state and the state economy.

more right wing logic ... refuse Onamacare, we dont want to pay for it ... apparently they dont know they will still be paying for it anyway.

BRILLIANT!
Onamacare? Is that what you signed up for, CBJ7? Insurance for Onanism? Well, no doubt you need it!

That is TOO FUNNY!
Prove you're a man, asshole. admit LL was right and you were wrong!
LOL! Get over yourself, Assup! I was right, and remain right.

<<< Assup // COG >>>
Do you have any political opinions that won't fit on a bumper sticker? The right to bare arms is guaranteed by the Constitution. The Constitution also prohibits the federal government from providing health insurance, despite what John Roberts thinks. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Sorry Joe, but I can't resist

We all know you meant to say
LOL! Get over yourself, Assup! I was right, and remain right.

<<< Assup // COG >>> Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You have no credibility until you stop insisting LL didn't prove you wrong.
And even then you won't be able to prove you're not a weenie!
  • CJ7
  • 12-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Onamacare? Is that what you signed up for, CBJ7? Insurance for Onanism? Well, no doubt you need it!

That is TOO FUNNY! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

glad a typo made your day.

lawyer I can fathom, but are you sure youre an adult ?
Yeah, but you're demand for Onanism insurance was funny. Even you must admit that.

I don't normally resort to "homo" or "poop" jokes which are so popular here, but that one was just too easy!

Lighten up! It was funny!

• CJ7
  • 12-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Yeah, but you're demand for Onanism insurance was funny. Even you must admit that.

I don't normally resort to "homo" or "poop" jokes which are so popular here, but that one was just too easy!

Lighten up! It was funny!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

how did you manage to read into my comment I demanded anything
Never mind. Enjoy your Onanism.