Blow Job Styles

Eye contact is a must, not constant though.
Keep it visible - we like to see our cock in a woman's mouth, keep your hair out of the way.
Keep it on the edge, take me right to the brink and back off, do this several times.
Swallowing is an ultimate bonus.
Keep it visible - we like to see our cock in a woman's mouth, keep your hair out of the way.
Keep it on the edge, take me right to the brink and back off, do this several times.
Swallowing is an ultimate bonus. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
+1. Love the eye contact, very sexy.
Some one should make a video and each scene is a different style... hummm
I think it is prolly like eating pussy...everyone has a little different idea on what turns them on/feels good. From that stand point...learn to read the receiver...master all the techniques. Myself...medium speed with lots on tongue pressure on the under side. Concentrate on the head...it is much more sensitive than the shaft.

Lately I had a bunch of gals that like to DT and gag and a fast speed. Fun...but doesn't feel that good. I think sometimes they like it like that. And yes open eyes and look at the receiver.
Swallowing is an ultimate bonus. Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
Amen...
I personally love the tease and build up. Start with light little licks on my balls, let your hair tickle them. After a while, slowly (and gently) suck them in you mouth. Eventually start light licks up and down the shaft, but avoid the head. Rub your nipples on my scotum and cock. Rub your lips up and down the shaft then finally lick under and around the head. When I am about to die from all the attention, take the head in then slowly bob up and down taking more of the shaft in with each bob. Squeeze my cock between your breasts. Take me to the edge, then back off several times. Finish me off and swallow the DNA. Doesn't get much better than that, at least for me
Some one should make a video and each scene is a different style... hummm Originally Posted by Madison May
I haven't had one of these yet, but I'd bet that a J.I.M. BBBJ would be fantastic.

J.I.M = Jane, Ivy, and Madison all together, just lips, tongues, face sitting, and............ Crap, I'm not sure if there would be anything after that because I probably would have passed out from pleasure.

Think you could make that happen? Shit, I better go sell my car so I can afford it.
Some one should make a video and each scene is a different style... hummm Originally Posted by Madison May

Im up for that....when shall we start sweetie