Wake up.

Wait a minute..

Is wakeup gay or bisexual?

I think I might have missed something. Originally Posted by wreckshop
Wreckshop is being overly modest about his gaydar capabilities.

P.S.-Hey OP, if she didn't out me, then why is she banned?

P.P.S-What's even more awesome is realizing what info CB/Mahogany 101 is giving these newbs to allow them to post these threads. I love whores.
I think I got it. The goat with 2 heads flys south when he is easily amused by the purple chickens refusal to put out his cigar .
The most incomprehensible post I have ever seen. Originally Posted by likingthekitty
I read it three times and still don't understand a fucking word of it. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
You tards obviously have never seen the "slap your mama" thread...
Classic threAD. I miss it sometimes.
lolwut?

Somebody post a pic of a fat guy with popcorn saying sorry I'm late.
'Some of y'all never turned from boy men. WK tried sabotage her reviews with lies. She never outed you. obviously you're not too bright when it comes to terms. and wear that raibow flag pride to fullest. And yes I don't login much when I see real provider all do is call your review restaurant.Whoops there some hair in you tooth.

You outed yourself,and everyone knows you add, nothing this except drams. Drama king. Y'all have never passed pass let it go bro. Originally Posted by mikeinaction
I will attempt to interpret........

Title: Wake up = pretty self explanatory........wake the fuck up........ijs

It goes down hill from there........

'Some of y'all never turned from boy men = I am pretty sure this is a violation of board policy.

WK tried sabotage her reviews with lies = A white knight apparently tried to sabotage some whores review.......I am pretty sure someone doesn't understand what a white knight is.

She never outed you. = she (the whore?) did not out you (the white knight?)

obviously you're not too bright when it comes to terms. = there must be some terms in the review that the white knight did not understand (BBFS, BBCR, MSBBOG?)

and wear that raibow flag pride to fullest. = this one is easy. 'raibow' should be 'rainbow' and the most telling comment in the threAD. The poster is is happy the rain has stopped and the sun has come out. But, in a Freudian slip could not type the 'n'. Maybe it has something to do with the pimped out N girls........just a guess on my part.

And yes I don't login much when I see real provider all do is call your review restaurant = the OP does not log in in much. Because there are too many real whores on this board. The OP prefers restaurant reviews.......is this Wakeup's second handle?

Whoops there some hair in you tooth. = this one is tough. The OP may have been looking at the BP whore (with one tooth) he just did an overnight with and he noticed some hair on that old snaggle tooth.
Fucking awesome.

Many thanks sir. Google translate broke, and TJs power chair midget didn't get it either when I rolled over and asked her....
Well it appears maybe that hair from his teeth came from.You always sack riding on his d@#%.
Idiots!!! I understand her post, some did as well. It just happened to be his name.
Idiots!!! I understand her post, some did as well. It just happened to be his name. Originally Posted by mikeinaction
Lmfao!! REALLY?!?
Thanck you Sweet Baby Tebow....A-fucking-men....
You tards obviously have never seen the "slap your mama" thread... Originally Posted by boardman
Evidently not, but this one is sure the hell taking shape! LOL
lolwut?

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! OMFG Too Funny!!!