Do the ladies really like to have their nips sucked?

Guys, these "do women like _____" messages are kinda silly.

Different women like different things. If you're wondering if a particular women likes a particular activity, either ask her, or gently begin and pay attention to her response.

Learning to pay attention to her responses is the best skill you can develop when it comes to pleasing a woman.
Jack, your blonde cheerleader hates everything but the money
Fuck you man.. take that shit back!!!!!

She ain't MY cheerleader...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
OHHHH YEAH!!!! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)

Need a refresher?
Guys, these "do women like _____" messages are kinda silly.

Different women like different things. If you're wondering if a particular women likes a particular activity, either ask her, or gently begin and pay attention to her response.

Learning to pay attention to her responses is the best skill you can develop when it comes to pleasing a woman. Originally Posted by blowpop
Yep WALDT both hobbyists and providers.
Kinda like lists
The weirdest one I ever ran into was a girl who would get incredibly thirsty if you spent much time on it. She loved it but it was just a different reaction.
I knew a lady that would O from having her nipples played with and sucked on. Another said it did nothing for her.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=40542

I've been with Audrina and she loves her nip sucked hard.
She loves it rough. I was suprise i wasn't hurting her.
  • Trey
  • 11-02-2011, 07:28 AM
Yeah she does, I wasn't to into that pulling hair and squeezing tits till they felt like they were gonna pop. She was a cool chick though.

You know another strange one I have been asked is to chock the chick. Not till she passes out or anything but more create a little air restriction usually they like it done in k9 like that.
Get's me half way there.....You lucky few know that already.......
Need a refresher? Originally Posted by Goatnipples
Anytime....
and yanking on nipples. Sucking should be gentle.

Ok, I admit I am addicted to nipple sucking. As a part of sex, next to FS, I would spend more time on this activity than any other. However I wonder how many of the ladies really like this done or are just putting up with it making a few fake moans or even pushing us away if we get close.

I'd love to hear from you gals the real truth. Originally Posted by beerman
Couldn't agree more. Those puppies are made to be worshiped, cuddled and gently adored in so many ways. Yumm

and yanking on nipples. Sucking should be gentle. Originally Posted by mikkifine