Ladies, this could be the deal of a lifetime!

You have got to be kidding me!
A hunk that handsome, charming and suave...single?? No way!!!!!!!

$300 a week for unlimited orgys, fucks, and "whatever he wants"...man, there's gonna be a line out his door! Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
He said there's maybe more if you ask! Why be greedy??? BLAHAHAHAH
"I drive toyota corolla green 4 door" ...... Do those things even come in 2 doors?
Lol no does not Brooke. Only the old 80s ones. But wow 4g a month and you drive a corolla when you have four roommates. I think some of you ladies should apply. see if you make the cut. That was one of the funniest ads ever.
I knew my boyfriend was doin something behind me back!
Must verify that your legit and a robot by going to my profile
Robot?

This is a perfect opportunity to just say NO when you see Enlarge Picture.

There is a reason some green car driving folks are still virgin. They don't even know how to buy it.
The saddest part is the more I read the ad ... the more I think it is legit.

I thought it was a joke post at first ... but not so much anymore.

Someone needs to forward this link to Destiny/Kim/Lisa ... she might set his cheap ass straight and for once she'd be good for something!
I think you're right, Brooke; the dude's serious. And he's in for a shitload of misery. Plenty of Destiny/Kim/Lisa's, with full pimp entourage, to spin that poor little bastard around hard.

Hope I don't have nightmares over that tonight.
Going to turn him?
Damn! NBA.

His loss. Otherwise, He coulda had me, Lisa and Daphne! Well, I might still try. I'm actually Native American, Creole and Caribbean. Which we all know is better than just plain ole "Black."

LOL I can't even type that BS with a straight face!
OMG, Holly! I'm drooling over your new avatar! Please don't tell me you are NBA, too!

If you happen to be so, just remember I'm mostly Native American, Creole and Caribbean.
OMG, Holly! I'm drooling over your new avatar! Please don't tell me you are NBA, too!

If you happen to be so, just remember I'm mostly Native American, Creole and Caribbean. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Girl, come on! You know im like baskin robbins!

N thanks for the compliment!

If you happen to be so, just remember I'm mostly Native American, Creole and Caribbean. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Girl, come on! You know im like baskin robins!

N thanks for the compliment! Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Stop it you two!
Or I will be forced to take out my own BP ad.

Wanted:
1 smoking hott Blond in a bunny suit (must be like Baskin Robbins) and
1 Smoking hot Native American, Creole and Carribean brunette (must be my "best friend")
To come and live with me in River Oaks.
I'm old and fat but I make $4000 per hr.
I drive whatever I please.
You must not be a robot but must do to each other anything I want.
Compensation is unlimited..........etc.......: hypo_h4h:
Somebody needs to call Homeland Security. $4000.00/month is probably good money for a suicide bomber?
he probably owns a gas station.