tom brady retires

... Your thread has NOTHING to do with Brady's
actual retirement... As I said, let's not get silly.

Maybe we should take this up with the Monitours.
Let them decide IF we should all post thread titles
like you did.

### Salty
... No they didn't, mate.
Until it was pointed out to you.
Let's NOT get silly here.
#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You've gone way past that point a long time ago.

... Your thread has NOTHING to do with Brady's
actual retirement... As I said, let's not get silly.

Maybe we should take this up with the Monitours.
Let them decide IF we should all post thread titles
like you did.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

You know what to do

This may be the worst thread of the year already, and only 1 month has passed.

thread title and origin post do not have anything to do with each other
title indicates thread is in the wrong forum
thread creator continues to deny anything is wrong with the thread
early this morning in my restlessness i think i heard that brady's retirement news might have been a too early call by some overachiever

i heard a similar thing about breyer being given the bum's rush the other day too Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Too late to backpedal.
you're a fine one to judge threads
Too late to backpedal. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
huh?

you have a noticeable lack of understanding there little fella
While the Supreme Court gets ready to decide whether school admissions based on skin color must stop and laws against discriminating against one color of a person over another, this senile President does exactly that. No White Males need apply.

Neither color or gender should matter when there is really only one requirement to be a Supreme Court Justice ( or should be ) will you decide whether what you are considering, is based on the words as written in the Constitution.

When Sotomayor said "this would seem to be the best way to tackle the pandemic" ( mandating vaccines ) she highlighted that she has no business being a Supreme Court Justice. If a Justice can't say "I think this is what the Constitution says about that", they have failed in the responsibility they have been given to interpret the law as written, not tell the American people what is "best for them even if un-constitutional". That is exactly what she did and she should have been called on it right along with the fact that she mis-represented the facts of the case. I'm not sure a SC justice ever did that for all to hear.

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You do realize that Ronald Reagan made a very similar promise when he ran for POTUS.

October 15, 1980

Ronald Reagan, striving to refute charges that he is insensitive to women's rights, said today he would name a woman to "one of the first Supreme Court vacancies in my administration."

"It is time for a woman to sit among our highest jurists," Reagan said in a prepared statement to a news conference here. "I will also seek out women to appoint to other federal courts in an effort to bring about a better balance on the federal bench."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-0ab3a5e76865/
You do realize that Ronald Reagan made a very similar promise when he ran for POTUS.

October 15, 1980

Ronald Reagan, striving to refute charges that he is insensitive to women's rights, said today he would name a woman to "one of the first Supreme Court vacancies in my administration."

"It is time for a woman to sit among our highest jurists," Reagan said in a prepared statement to a news conference here. "I will also seek out women to appoint to other federal courts in an effort to bring about a better balance on the federal bench."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-0ab3a5e76865/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Huge difference here speedy!
... Uh... Tom Brady retires.

#### Salty
Uh, not in this thread.

Why don't you ask the mods to move this sports thread to a different, more appropriate forum?

LOLLING!
huh?

you have a noticeable lack of understanding there little fella Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Who TF you calling "little fella?"

That's not very collegial.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... I reckon he was talking to me, with that
"you're a fine one to judge threads"...

Hmmmm... you think he was bein' serious - or sarcastic?

#### Salty
Read.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so everyone in the forum are colleagues?

if you say so
Little fella appears in several posts today. Could it be the new chant ?