It's too tight.

Amazing how many guys with huge cocks reside on this site. It couldnt be from the providers inflating their egos, lol.
Anyways back to topic... one word... lube.?
lol that's what I was thinking! I can picture the review now, she tried to apply the magnum cover, but had to get the XXL oh and we didn't need the lube as she was on her 20th Oh!!!!
lol that's what I was thinking! I can picture the review now, she tried to apply the magnum cover, but had to get the XXL oh and we didn't need the lube as she was on her 20th Oh!!!! Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley
I read that guys second review...

She was O'ing out of control. The juices were flowing as I was giving her DATY. The slippery liquid was flowing down my neck, along my back and down through my butt crack and into a five gallon bucket I emptied three times.

I though WOW until I read it was a 15 minute session. LOL
She was O'ing out of control. The juices were flowing as I was giving her DATY. The slippery liquid was flowing down my neck, along my back and down through my butt crack and into a five gallon bucket I emptied three times.

I though WOW until I read it was a 15 minute session. LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ah-hahahahaha... you just summarized a lot of reviews. {and critiqued their veracity in the process}
With me, she's not tight, she's just full.

I wish.

If the lady's a little less tight, it's just as much fun, and I can enjoy the activities for a while longer. There's a lot more to the experience than just being squeezed hard, or we'd all just use our hand or a fleshlight.