Review: Summer Rayne ruined my thanksgiving day...

Always have a plan B and C when investing this amount of money and time. That way if plan A flakes, you have 2 others who would gladly take her spot. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Some ladies do feel a little slighted when asked to be the second or third pinch hitter so to speak. So this is not always an option as this can burn bridges too. Usually if my date falls through on an overnight.......unless I've prescreened with others to my satisfaction Id consider it a total loss and just not book with anyone and check out.

While it won't really help your disappointment or the money wasted, most of us have faced being blown off at one time or another and many of us are permanently removing the bitch from our lists.

This is the value of the Board.

Here's hoping your next effort is a great success!

Old Dingus
Re: Plans B. You don't need one if your Plan A is not a squirrel. The only time for a Plan B would be to throw her into the pile with your Plan A already revved up and running hot and make your menage...in that case, fine if she shows up, and fine if she don't. Who cares then!
Well, I don't think I have experienced this level of aggravation....but, to make it up, if she offered a free all-nighter with a reasonable explanation for the no-show, I think, I would consider it.
Well, I don't think I have experienced this level of aggravation....but, to make it up, if she offered a free all-nighter with a reasonable explanation for the no-show, I think, I would consider it. Originally Posted by Sarunga
She'd have to throw in a redass spanking too. On her, just in case anyone's unclear on the concept.
+1 Don L
Sorry Frank- sad thing is she's most likely Not Sorry
Scratch her off the list and move on. ncns is costly in terms of time but in ur case I feel ur pain coz u paid money into it. Best and only thing u can do has been done. I would not even take an all nighter with her as a makeup coz it's hard to have a good time with someone u r pissed at.
Sorry for your sucky holiday darlin that's just bad TCB skills hopefully some sweet lady who knows how to run her business and actually loves what she does will make it better ...
Scratch her off the list and move on. ncns is costly in terms of time but in ur case I feel ur pain coz u paid money into it. Best and only thing u can do has been done. I would not even take an all nighter with her as a makeup coz it's hard to have a good time with someone u r pissed at. Originally Posted by chess9718cb
The reason for the reasonable explanation...to help him get over it...if he's willing to.
I'm so sorry that happened to you, love

Def not cool on her end... You sound like a sweet & considerate guy! Her loss!
The more I read on this site the more I appreciate my agencies.....in the rare case my girl can not make it, plan B is already waiting
Sorry to hear about her flaking out on you - as u stated at the very least she owed and explanation !!
He will never hear from her. She may feel bad about standing him up...but she won't feel bad enough to apologize.
The right thing to do is to move on and put this one behind you. She's not worth the aggravation.
The only other thing I will tell you is to only make the kind of plans you made with someone you have already seen and have some sort of relationship with. Never a new one.
It must be nice to be able to walk away from $1200.