CAMPUS RAPE HOAX.....CONTINUES....MORE OBAMA PC SHENANIGANS...

Seriously, you can only respond with a typo correction?

And the rash of phony campus rape stories isn't happening in a vacum; it has been ginned up by the Obama administration based on a widely discredited study that claimed 20% of college women have been "sexually harassed".............

As expected, the Obama administration tries to advance it's progressive agenda using lies and deceit. And individual rights and liberties are the victim (in addition to the truth).

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...-assaulted.php Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I don't believe it's a typo.

This is a ridiculous topic. Is there anything in this world that you knuckleheads will not blame on President Obama? A teacher blows a student, there is a brouhaha and it's the fault of the President of the United States? You're a nut.
You are dumbshit; it isn't about a teacher blowing a student....

It is about how College Administrators handle FALSE RAPE/SEXUAL HARASSMENT charges......and yes, it is being driven by the Obama DOE.

This is a ridiculous topic. Is there anything in this world that you knuckleheads will not blame on President Obama? A teacher blows a student, there is a brouhaha and it's the fault of the President of the United States? You're a nut. Originally Posted by timpage
You are dumbshit; it isn't about a teacher blowing a student....

It is about how College Administrators handle FALSE RAPE/SEXUAL HARASSMENT charges...... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Then fuss about the college administrators you braindead asshat. Which is equally stupid.
the feds under Obama have forced down upon the weak kneed administrators, who in many cases share the same idiotic liberal sympathies, these guidelines

if fed rules aren't followed, they punish schools by the withholding of federal funds
Little Timmy refuses to read up on the subject...he prefers to remain stuck on stupid.

Then fuss about the college administrators you braindead asshat. Which is equally stupid. Originally Posted by timpage
the feds under Obama have forced down upon the weak kneed administrators, who in many cases share the same idiotic liberal sympathies, these guidelines

if fed rules aren't followed, they punish schools by the withholding of federal funds Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
And I can't think of a more compliant bunch of PC progressives than College Administrators.
Little Timmy refuses to read up on the subject...he prefers to remain stuck on stupid.

And I can't think of a more compliant bunch of PC progressives than College Administrators. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Read up on what subject you mouth-breathing Rush-quoting idiot? A sexual harassment investigation on a college campus that went wrong? And, that you and the rest of the clown posse want to blame the President of the United States for?

It's fucking stupid.
A "member of the facility"? Don't you claim "faculty" status? Seems odd that you wouldn't be able to spell it.

Seriously? This passes for political discourse? Whirlytard, ramp it up please. You can do better. Originally Posted by timpage
Fine shit for brains! I stayed up for 30 hours and tried to write. I made a typo and you go ape shit. I notice that you didn't respond though. Problems with your thought processes? Can't think? No answer? Is that the best that you can do? Nothing.

This is a ridiculous topic. Is there anything in this world that you knuckleheads will not blame on President Obama? A teacher blows a student, there is a brouhaha and it's the fault of the President of the United States? You're a nut. Originally Posted by timpage
Because the federal law that initated this was put into play in 2011. Who was the president then?
this reminds me of Cleveland County Oklahoma justice

a star running back for zero u almost kills a girl in a bar, he gets a year probation and is back on the team

the SAE's use the n word in a song and are expelled for life
  • shanm
  • 06-17-2015, 07:34 PM
What whirl-a-gay is saying is: if a campus assault case doesn't end in a rushed indictment, "Obama" will withhold federal funding from that school.......Please excuse him, he is very retarded.
this reminds me of Cleveland County Oklahoma justice

a star running back for zero u almost kills a girl in a bar, he gets a year probation and is back on the team

the SAE's use the n word in a song and are expelled for life Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Where did you find the picture of woomby / undercunt / rusty ballon knot / jalapeno lover ? That's a whole lot for shammy to love !
This is fucking ridiculous.

I blame Whir-LIE-turd for blaming Obama.

And the usual suspects are keeping the intellectual level of this discussion at the appropriate level...

Brilliant, for a change!
Then fuss about the college administrators you braindead asshat. Which is equally stupid. Originally Posted by timpage
Have you ever heard the phrase ..... "trickle down"?
This is fucking ridiculous. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You probably are still trying to figure out how to blame Bush.
You probably are still trying to figure out how to blame Bush. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And LLIdiot is "still trying to figure out how to blame" Obama.