UTR Question

A UTR provider is always my preference. Especially if she has her own privately-owned incall location (I avoid hotels/motels).

Unfortunately, this sort of provider is normally only available on a "seasonal" basis...
I think many UTRs are not "providers" and wouldnt consider themselves that if you asked. Now, when they decide to branch out it is another story. Having something on the side and some UTRs appear to be more of an "arrangement" to me. Like you pay her *insert bill here* and she in turns hooks you up on occaision... Sometimes it is more upfront, lol.

To answer the OP's question, none now but I am leaning towards returning to that angle.
  • bbkid
  • 12-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Got too expensive and the benefits didn't measure up. Originally Posted by Timk48
Yep, there's alot of truth in that statement.
Three or four depending on the week.
  • Trey
  • 12-17-2010, 01:07 PM
God Damn it Ivan, are you trying to brag? I have zero on the side I've always wondered, how do you cultivate a chick to be a utr gal? There is one babe at work I would do anything to bone, but what do I tell her?, "Hey I got two hundred bucks in my pocket right next to my hard on?" Originally Posted by macksback
many ways to get UTR chicks. I have got a few from BP you know the weekend wonder girls you see on there for a couple days and then they never post an ad again, they say the guys are crazy and dont like to do that so if you are cool they will keep up with you. I have a few from that type of situation. Chat line I have one from a long time ago from a chat line (very hit an miss on chat line). And your normal provider that really does retire got one from that situation.
  • ivan
  • 12-17-2010, 01:34 PM
This is your lucky day my friend. I will let you in with one of my UTR's... Just you and nobody else. I take no messages related to this topic...

MAC, you let this UTR number in the wild and you will kiss her arse goodbye. Contact me offline....

God Damn it Ivan, are you trying to brag? I have zero on the side I've always wondered, how do you cultivate a chick to be a utr gal? There is one babe at work I would do anything to bone, but what do I tell her?, "Hey I got two hundred bucks in my pocket right next to my hard on?" Originally Posted by macksback
This is your lucky day my friend. I will let you in with one of my UTR's... Just you and nobody else. I take no messages related to this topic...

MAC, you let this UTR number in the wild and you will kiss her arse goodbye. Contact me offline.... Originally Posted by ivan
Damn now this is how you introduce a UTR girl fellas lol. That was smooth Ivan.
MAC, you let this UTR number in the wild and you will kiss her arse goodbye. Originally Posted by ivan
I hope you're paying attention to this part, Mack...
  • dhemm
  • 12-18-2010, 06:45 AM
No utrs at this time but am always looking.
They are always nice to have, but share only through PMs or other networks that are private so that every horndog in the world doesnt mess things up for you. Im always looking for them and have developed a few myself. Need to find some more though, they are the best.
  • bbkid
  • 12-18-2010, 07:41 AM
What pisses me is when I do share a UTR, and the guy promises to keep her to himself, I get a call from said lady asking "why did you give my number to 5 / 6 guys, you freackin' idiot?"
That's why I don't share
Don't have any UTR's. I had one a couple of years ago but she moved to Austin and I haven't had one since. The ones that I could make a UTR wanted much more than I was willing to part with.
What pisses me is when I do share a UTR, and the guy promises to keep her to himself, I get a call from said lady asking "why did you give my number to 5 / 6 guys, you freackin' idiot?" Originally Posted by bbkid
Only a dumbass does that, meaning the guy that gives the number out to 5 or 6 other guys. Fellows show some class and never give out a UTR's info without asking and clearing it with her first. Some people dont deserve what they have.