Biden coughed...

Biden has a soar throat from explaining, over and over again, he is moving into the Whitehouse.
Biden has a soar throat from explaining, over and over again, he is moving into the Whitehouse. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Biden has a soar throat from explaining, over and over again, he is moving into the Whitehouse.

Soar or sore?
White House is two words!

Giving credit where it's due! lolling
soar
verb
US /sɔːr/ UK /sɔːr/
soar verb (RISE QUICKLY)

C2 [ I usually + adv/prep ]
to rise very quickly to a high level:
All night long fireworks soared into the sky.
Temperatures will soar over the weekend, say the weather forecasters.
House prices soared a further 20 percent.
Thesaurus: synonyms, antonyms, and examples
to increase
increaseWe need to increase production to meet demand.
growThe number of people living alone grows each year.
risePrices rose by 10 percent.
go upHouse prices keep going up.
escalateCrime in the city has escalated in recent weeks.
Watching you criticize the language skills of others is surreal, WD.

Are you a PhD inside your reality? If so, do you call yourself Doctor?

I’ve never seen you correct your right wing pals, who are likely to be less educated than us Commie Marxist election thieves. Why not?

Thank you for playing.
If he has CV19, he will get the same treatment that Trump got. They will give him the Regeneron. It's rationed out for everyone else. Since Biden is President Elect, I am sure they could find some for him if he needed it. He's getting the daily intelligence briefings and the transition has started. JD, you got one thing right, get Trump out of there. LOL.
Watching you criticize the language skills of others is surreal, WD.

Are you a PhD inside your reality? If so, do you call yourself Doctor?

I’ve never seen you correct your right wing pals, who are likely to be less educated than us Commie Marxist election thieves. Why not?

Thank you for playing. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You forgot xinn ! Is surreal your word of the day?
God bless you!
Whats surreal or just crayzee is anybody can see he's just NOT fit for office .
Did you vote?
Did you vote? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We've seen this before with mr. yssup. He's on the verge of a meltdown!
Yupper like tom cruse ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Yupper like tom cruse ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Hugely!
Democrats! They once nominated a man to the Supreme Court. That fellow got on a train (pre civil war) and had a stroke. When he arrived in DC, he was basically a drooling idiot. They went ahead and swore him in. He served a few months in that capacity before dying. I expect Joe will follow suit.
What compels you to lie? You just make up shit out of thin air to suit your purpose.
That's probably why you were kicked out of the Navy.

There is no Supreme Court Justice, associate or chief, that comes close to serving for or during the time frame you falsely claimed.

Trumpys. They elected a true scumbag, who looked like he had several strokes while in office. He was a lying douche-bag surrounded by other lying douche-bags, supported by lying douche-bags.
A guy whose legacy is the final death of a semblance of truth in Washington.
Democrats! They once nominated a man to the Supreme Court. That fellow got on a train (pre civil war) and had a stroke. When he arrived in DC, he was basically a drooling idiot. They went ahead and swore him in. He served a few months in that capacity before dying. I expect Joe will follow suit. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Democrats! They once nominated a man to the Supreme Court. That fellow got on a train (pre civil war) and had a stroke. When he arrived in DC, he was basically a drooling idiot. They went ahead and swore him in. He served a few months in that capacity before dying. I expect Joe will follow suit. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Horace Greely, a democrat candidate, died before the electoral college submitted its votes in 1872. he was the losing candidate btw.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horace...tial_candidate
You got a link for that, History Prof?