What is the filthiest incall you've ever been to?

• FFH
  • 06-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Fuck, I just remembered another one.
Girl went by the name Lauren love or something like that. Found that on Craig's list. Was in a nasty fuckin hotel in monroville. I forget the name of it. Right across the street from pa era bread. Now that was a dump. I actually felt disgusting when I left.
Yeah I remember her too. Good thing I never saw that fucking piece of shit.
  • BSer
  • 06-29-2014, 06:22 PM
Girl went by the name Lauren love or something like that. Found that on Craig's list. Was in a nasty fuckin hotel in monroville. I forget the name of it. Right across the street from pa era bread. Now that was a dump. I actually felt disgusting when I left. Originally Posted by FFH
Yeah I think that hotel is closed now, good news is the east exit motel down the road has some vacancies. If you find a body in the room you get 1/2 off the room.
We used to have parties in that hotel when I was in high school and it was a nasty dump then, it certainly hasn't improved. I thinck its still open

Dont rip on the East Exit Motel, its been newly remodeled lol
by far hands down...Mandy of Greensburg....looked like a bombed out refugee camp with a butt ugly house wench with a butta face and bedside as compassionate as a Concentration camp guard.
Do you still have her contact info? She sounds dreamy! Originally Posted by BSer
She actually was a hell of a lot of fun, young and hot - all good other than her apartment. Alas I have been not been able to get in touch with her recently
Girl went by the name Lauren love or something like that. Found that on Craig's list. Was in a nasty fuckin hotel in monroville. I forget the name of it. Right across the street from pa era bread. Now that was a dump. I actually felt disgusting when I left. Originally Posted by FFH
Damn - you bring back bad memories. I made her put extra blankets down on her nasty bed - and in the middle of the action the hotel manager is calling asking her to pay her past due bill. She told him she was working on it and would be down soon
What a homo. Why didn't he just bang her like any good hotel manager would do to settle the balance??

Damn - you bring back bad memories. I made her put extra blankets down on her nasty bed - and in the middle of the action the hotel manager is calling asking her to pay her past due bill. She told him she was working on it and would be down soon Originally Posted by berryberry
First of all , NOT every whore likes her ass licked, so do not always think this is pleasure to her. Second of all, if she really is a clean girl, I can assure you her asshole is cleaner than her cunt, and lastly, just like you cannot understand my DATO-ing some hot ass, I can't understand you sleeping with SexyCynia either lol. Horses for courses. To each his own. I hear her chocolate tastes great coming out of her ass. It is courtesy of Macdonalds you might wanna try it lol. You really gotta be drink as fuck to sleep with that kind of girls. Oh wait, you are most of the time anyway lol Originally Posted by tatasddd
You haven't seen a hot HO yet. You can't afford them. SexyNia is far hotter than any HO you've seen. So now you've exposed yourself as a racist and a bigot. That's not very entertaining. You're just a dumbass.
You haven't seen a hot HO yet. You can't afford them. SexyNia is far hotter than any HO you've seen. So now you've exposed yourself as a racist and a bigot. That's not very entertaining. You're just a dumbass. Originally Posted by bambino
Bam, you are one stupid fuck bud. I haven’t seen any hot providers? Ha ha, you are pathetic buddy. I’ve seen many, to mention a few SexySasha, SydneyStarr, JezleenJacobs and many more. You simply don’t know what you are talking about. We have different tastes. To you sexycinya may be hot, to me she is nothing essential. All these I just mentioned are way hotter than sexycynia to my own taste and preference. I have seen over 300 girls, you continue to think I can’t afford them and continue to believe what people tell you.
Bam, you are one stupid fuck bud. I haven’t seen any hot providers? Ha ha, you are pathetic buddy. I’ve seen many, to mention a few SexySasha, SydneyStarr, JezleenJacobs and many more. You simply don’t know what you are talking about. We have different tastes. To you sexycinya may be hot, to me she is nothing essential. All these I just mentioned are way hotter than sexycynia to my own taste and preference. I have seen over 300 girls, you continue to think I can’t afford them and continue to believe what people tell you. Originally Posted by tatasddd
I believe what you tell other people!
Bam, FYI SexySasha, SydneyStarr, Jezleen Jacobs are all girls $200 or $250 and up an hour. Lalaboss is $60 car date. I am not the one who reviewed her my friend. You did.
Bam, FYI SexySasha, SydneyStarr, Jezleen Jacobs are all girls $200 or $250 and up an hour. Lalaboss is $60 car date. I am not the one who reviewed her my friend. You did. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Your Boi BSer loves LaLa!
That's ok with me. He can love anyone he wants to. Seems like you love her too if you organize car dates with her for $60.
That's ok with me. He can love anyone he wants to. Seems like you love her too if you organize car dates with her for $60. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Yeah, I stuffed her face like a Thanksgiving Turkey.