Dining at the Y

I'm more proud of my Oral Skills at the Y to satisfy than being able pleasure in other ways. I think it comes down to the focus of pleasing someone else and not my wants or needs.
As much as I enjoy it, I am concerned about the possibility of stds and passing something along to my SO. I also feel wierd kissing my wife afterwards .

Confucious say , ' man who happy after cunnilingus - gladiator'.
Then why are you in the hobby?
If it looks pretty and clean, take a chance and eat it like a peach. Have some fun. Originally Posted by anita
Oh ! So THAT'S why when I drive through the Texas hill country around Fredericksburg Texas I start drooling and develop a "stiffy" that a squirrel can't climb ! My last trip through there had me frothing at the mouth pretty bad.
DATY & BBBJ go hand in hand.....I enjoy giving as well as receiving.....so put me in coach!
The thing about the vagina is that if it looks clean, smells clean and no tiny little bumps, then I'm ready to daty. I like a woman hot, ready and wet.
I love being worshipped with a wet mouth and soft lips. I enjoy a soft and wide lapping tongue (not firm and darting). I also like being cleaned up after giving a golden shower. That's the beckoning you see in this image.

You can probably guess from my Moniker, I love DATY

Always check for obvious issues, but lay down and enjoy that beautiful part of a woman and the taste produced.

When with a new (to me) woman, I tend to pop quicker from the Rush, so I love to enjoy her and make sure she enjoys before the deed, that and I hate when they use Lube so I make sure she produces plenty of her own.

The session is a lot more fun when she's enjoying it too
Please tell us you are kidding ... The term "eating/dining at the Y" has been around since at least the 70s, and I was in junior high. Originally Posted by pyramider
It must have fallen out of common use by the 80's. I had not heard of this particular term either until I joined the old ASPD.
All of the ladies I know in this business are squeaky clean. Most taste like nothing or the same as saliva. I think that when taking care of our money maker we better be fastidious.
It must have fallen out of common use by the 80's. I had not heard of this particular term either until I joined the old ASPD. Originally Posted by Solitaire

Maybe in the Smokey Mountains but not in major cities.
Then why are you in the hobby? Originally Posted by pyramider
This
You are Gorgeous ToriValentine.
^^^^^

In a trailer trash kinda way.....
You are Gorgeous ToriValentine. Originally Posted by Selene Hela
^^^^^In a trailer trash kinda way..... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Perfect! Thank you so much! Here's a completely unedited "Put Your Face In It" shot...also slightly suggestive that you could bathe in my lemonade should you desire