tits

Natural and throw in some puffer nips
Bewes, Boobs, Tits, Mammories... all sizes and shapes exciting. The bigger, the better for me, but that's just a personal desire. Some pics would be great.
"Tits" This is my favorite subject. I have never met a tit I didn't like. Now, I love big natural boobs like MichelleBigD in the Colony. I also love natural feeling and looking MMs, like RedHeadJulie. Then there is Kissable Melissa. I could go on and on......
My favorite ones are the ones that you SHOW ME, Angel, Honey.
Let's turn this into the "Let's see some boobies" thread.
Huge Naturals.
Any titties at all. As long as they are topped by big hard nipples.
I never met a boob I did not like.

However, I have a preference for large natural breasts. And in multiple pairs!

2 or 4 or 6 or 8, monster boobs are really great!
NATURAL, whatever their size and shape may be. The great thing about boobs is they're all different. Unless of course you go to the store and buy some bolt-ons, in which case they're all the same to me and removes a lady from my list.

This coming from a completely total boob man.
Good luck!
I also vote for natural...while I am a leg and ass man, I do like to play with and appreciate a fine pair of breasts... Huge or overly large or in-natural looking MM's are a turn-off, but that is my preference.
Natural is the way to go!!
However if you can find a set of man-made that can fool me that they are what God gave you then I'm a happy camper. That being said my experience is that 99.9% of bolt-on boobies are, in a few years, hard as cement and not really as much fun to play with.
Natural regardless of size, and MM if done well and in proportion.
I prefer natural. MM's are ok if not over done. Many gals get them too big and have that obviously fake look.
Natural or well-done manmades. Cohesive gel ("gummi bear") implants in the hands of a good surgeon can do a pretty good imitation of natural. Small or large, its all good, but personally I'm not into enormous tits. But what really gets me going is nipples that enjoy attention!
It all depends on the girl and her body type to me personally, but i am a lover of all boobs
For me I prefer natural breasts. Large natural breasts.