Socials ?

Another thread about me...fap fap fap fap...
Another thread about me...fap fap fap fap... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You're so vain
Twin peaks
Well thanks for suggestions... smh.
To those that pmd me I tried a few of those places. Thank you, great suggestions!!
The Spurs suck ... ijs.
Lol Houston isn't so open to socials anymore, there's reason for that (research)

Hope you enjoyed our town while you were here and next time u visit if you want to hang with a local just hit me up ! Xo (I'm nice and super fun lol)
Lol Houston isn't so open to socials anymore, there's reason for that (research)

Hope you enjoyed our town while you were here and next time u visit if you want to hang with a local just hit me up ! Xo (I'm nice and super fun lol) Originally Posted by Brittanybellastar
I'll save the OP some time. He can search and search but again...it was the pasta line, bbkid nailed it.
Savages, lol u guys are tough & yeah I just asked a few peeps.

Thanks Brittanybellastar ill be be bk soon. If your ever in Sa we are a fun crowd, ur welcome to join us anytime.

Oh & Go SPURS Go!! ����
Savages, lol u guys are tough & yeah I just asked a few peeps.

Thanks Brittanybellastar ill be be bk soon. If your ever in Sa we are a fun crowd, ur welcome to join us anytime.

Oh & Go SPURS Go!! ���� Originally Posted by Secret Encounters
Actually may be hitting the road soon
xoxo
You're so vain Originally Posted by BigLouie
Nah, being vain would be him searching his name and seeing what pops up every day...

.....Wakeup, you don't actually do that, do you???
Every day? Nope...
Lol Houston isn't so open to socials anymore, there's reason for that (research) Originally Posted by Brittanybellastar
You looked AB Fab in that outfit, just saying
UMMmm . . .I may not be sitting at the cool table at lunch so I ight not be getting invited. The last Hobby Social I am aware of was Christmas 2010 and it lead to arrests (a few) and the demise of the ASPD web site (pre-ECCIE).
UMMmm . . .I may not be sitting at the cool table at lunch so I ight not be getting invited. The last Hobby Social I am aware of was Christmas 2010 and it lead to arrests (a few) and the demise of the ASPD web site (pre-ECCIE). Originally Posted by ICU 812
And there you have it

Woo woo I AM MAKING MY OWN SOCIAL Houston Texas

Party , party , party and for those who want to watch can join too

Missing you Secret Encounters

Jk u guys too bad too sad no more socials

Italia