When Did This Become Sexy

Don't worry about the gagging babe, I got skills that would make you swear my tongues used to be a member of the Cirque du Soleil. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Hopefully, we will be in the same place at the same time some day so I can give your tongue the test.
Don't worry about the gagging babe, I got skills that would make you swear my tongues used to be a member of the Cirque du Soleil. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Hmmm...ok...that comment was a rather successful chubby inducer. LOL

All this talk of choking and vomiting....doesn't anyone just lay back and enjoy a nice sensual cock worship anymore?
  • Gucci
  • 02-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Ooh my !
Hmmm...ok...that comment was a rather successful chubby inducer. LOL

All this talk of choking and vomiting....doesn't anyone just lay back and enjoy a nice sensual cock worship anymore? Originally Posted by john353
NOW you''re talking...
There are some guys that like it to extreme...check my second review. This is a fetish of sorts...the whole gagging/barfing thing. Some guys are REALLY turned on by this extreme. I'm very orally inclined and love DT, just not this extreme.
Spitting only The more drool the better!

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
SNL, that pic is hot as hell! To the OP, bile is NEVER sexy!
So far so good. I haven't gagged or thrown up yet. But then I started practicing a long time ago LOL
I guess to each their own.

To me...there is nothing better than just laying still and relaxing every muscle in my body while my lady slowly and passionately worships my cock. That right there...is heaven on earth!

....but...I guess it also depends on the mood and the lady; I can understand that. If she wants to gag herself and slobber all over me, herself and the furniture ...then have at it. I will be a willing participant...up until she vomits all over me. Yuck! LOL
Here I was thinking you were going to talk about ducklips in pictures....now I'm wishing that you had.
Go ahead and hijack this thread.
Had a really sweet gal doing a deep throat on me. She wanted me to face fuck her. She insisted in fact. I opted instead to lay on my back and bascially at her direction, grab her head and shove it down on my member. I felt that way, if it was too much, she could easily pull away, versus her original plan of me literally on top of her pounding away on her face.

In the midst of the activity, she suddenly pulled away, jumped out of the bed, and ran to the bathroom to grab a towel. Other than how quick she jumped up, there was no hint that anything was amiss. When she came back, she explained she had vomitted a little bit and needed to graba towel and clean herself up. I was pretty upset with myself for putting her through this, even though she was the one who had started the activity. Once she assured me she was fine, we cuddled a bit, and suddenly both of us had to admit it was pretty hot. I often wonder what would have happened had we been in the original position of me on top and her unable to escape or even communicate her need to escape.

Would I go there again? Probably not. Would I ever want to participate in an activity like this in an attempt to demean or take advantage of a lady? No Way!

Did the fact that she was willing to share herself with me to the point of crossing this line excite me, did it make me 'love' her more? You bet. Did she make me want to satisfy her more, to give more of myself (not just $$$) to make her happy? Sure.

On the other hand, it scared me a bit. She was a very experienced lady, had participated in many activities I would never consider. She had a better idea of her sexual needs, her sexual skills, etc. But if she was willing to go this far, would she let a session go too far, to the point where she might really be hurt? That was always a concern of mine after that with her, and truly with many other ladies.

Without issuing a plug for the Other Realm, I often read those threads, not to find new activities to try, but to make sure the activities I do participate in never get out of hand and result in an injury or worse.

Remember, even between consenting adults, we have to remember to play safe. That word, 4 simple letters, SAFE, means protecting ourselves from LE, from STDs, and from accidents that we might later regret.

The line between good sex and pain can often be a very thin line we walk.