I am addicted to crosswords

That's great YM!

That's the only reason I still subscribe to the Houston Chronicle besides having something to start the fireplace with.
I do not thinck an intervention is needed, yet. Butt there are several 13 step programs out there.
I do not thinck an intervention is needed, yet. Butt there are several 13 step programs out there. Originally Posted by pyramider
The 13 steps of taint revival, adding one more step, instead of the generic
12 steps.
Extra step added for phucking up the program.
How much?
Oh my, Must take note....be sure to clarify if I schedule a visit with YM
and ask if she would play with herself.
��
I've used Crosswords Classic, from Stand Alone Inc., for the iPhone and iPad for years. It allows access to the major newspaper crosswords and even the ones that require a subscription if you have an account with the paper. It has free and subscription puzzles from dozens of makers, and updates every day with new ones while still allowing access to the previous in completed ones.

No way you can run it out, I have puzzles back to 2011 that still need to be completed.
I've used Crosswords Classic, from Stand Alone Inc., for the iPhone and iPad for years. It allows access to the major newspaper crosswords and even the ones that require a subscription if you have an account with the paper. It has free and subscription puzzles from dozens of makers, and updates every day with new ones while still allowing access to the previous in completed ones.

No way you can run it out, I have puzzles back to 2011 that still need to be completed. Originally Posted by Wakeup

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I'll check it out now
Feed the addiction.
Feed the addiction. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I've done at least three today...still going strong.
Anyone try solving the re-post of the Turing crossword used to solicit people to work on the Enigma code during WWII?

NYT apparently re-posted it upon the release of The Imitation Game... didn't see the crossword itself so I am curious.
That will be a cryptic crossword. Go to the British newspapers - Times, Telegraph - I used to be addicted to those.
The 13 steps of taint revival, adding one more step, instead of the generic
12 steps.
Extra step added for phucking up the program.
How much? Originally Posted by siberia

The first 12 steps are for pussies.
I like crosswords too. I had several books that I went through in no time. Still trying to figure out Sudoku. I've tried and failed
I go through short cyclical phases of binging on sudoku and minesweeper.
How about Kakuro and Kenken?
Angry Birds is the best.