ILLEGALS to receive 40% MORE than US Citizens via SNAP benefits

Google is your friend.

https://thecharliekirkshow.com/colum...t-card-program

"Under the pilot program, illegals would receive approximately $350 monthly for food and baby supplies, exceeding benefits provided to low-income New Yorkers under SNAP. This initiative reflects a significant investment, offering illegals 40% more than what low-income residents receive under SNAP." Originally Posted by lustylad
Got anything that doesn't come from a professional trump propagandist like Charlie Kirk? JFC already. If this is where some of you get your "news" from, the last 7 years suddenly make a lot more sense.
If you think he’s wrong, dispute the claim. Obviously you’re not going to do that (then again maybe you will) because it’s 100% true, which you’d already be aware of if you bothered to look.
Fake news. Bullshit propaganda.
You actually believe that, even though it’s 100% true and verifiable. Big Brother’s wet dream.
Fake news. Bullshit propaganda. Originally Posted by tommy156
does newsweek fit your idea of non bullshit tommy?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/us/mi...ts/ar-BB1hOUUw
Aw geez chizzy, did you have to do that?

Now you're gonna force tommy to address the actual SUBSTANCE of the story, since he can no longer dismiss it as 1) lacking any source, or 2) coming from a source he can attack as a "professional trump propagandist" lol.

All he had to do was google the story and he would have found multiple sources confirming it. But hey, it's more fun to shout "no source!" 3 times and make others do all the work for you.
Apparently somebody has conflated SNAP benefits with immigration benefits. And this is in a singular city New York City. While disturbing, the inference that this is a wide ranging issue is not proven or observed. Originally Posted by eyecu2
First the are both government handouts - why should illegals be favored over actual Americans?

And you are going to dismiss it because it is a single city?

Really?

It is one example of many. How about this one:

California rings in New Year with free healthcare for illegals

The program, which was announced in May by Gov. Gavin Newsom, will provide health insurance for approximately 700,000 illegals aged 26-49. California has been providing free health insurance to illegal immigrants who are under 26-years-old since 2019
They are different in NYC due to costs being higher for both food and housing. It's not systemic across any other states and the OP cited Chaz Kirk whom I said was just sensationalizing the situation. I will also say it's sad if NYC SNAP isn't paying it's vulnerable citizens a similar bump up for costs. Originally Posted by eyecu2
First, I never cited Charlie Kirk. Read my initial post - the source has ALWAYS been right in there - PER FOX NEWS

Second, you are wrong. It is a very apt comparison. Read this:

Illegals will receive 40% more than the state gives to low-income and elderly New Yorkers under SNAP

So yeah, they are giving illegals 40% more than NY gives to low income and elderly real Americans
You actually believe that, even though it’s 100% true and verifiable. Big Brother’s wet dream. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I could say the same about many, many other things your side keeps resisting the truth on. Maybe now you understand where I'm coming from.
I could say the same about many, many other things your side keeps resisting the truth on. Maybe now you understand where I'm coming from. Originally Posted by tommy156
Let me see if I understand correctly...

So when you encounter bad behavior, you don't just point it out and explain why it's wrong.

You prefer to emulate the bad behavior, and when someone objects you say "but but... you do it too!"

Is that where you're coming from?
STEPHEN A SMITH: “We got poor... starving people who were born and raised in this nation. How the hell do we come up with a $53 million pilot program for illegals?

Absolute fire

Watch:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1755654762299539659
Let me see if I understand correctly...

So when you encounter bad behavior, you don't just point it out and explain why it's wrong.

You prefer to emulate the bad behavior, and when someone objects you say "but but... you do it too!"

Is that where you're coming from? Originally Posted by lustylad
After the past 8 years of pointing it out and explaining why it's wrong, and 35% of the nation still refusing to cop to reality, yes. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

It's all "fake news" from now on, if I don't like what it says. That's literally been the GOP playbook since 2016. We can do that, too. Now the fun starts.
It doesn’t work on actual news, which is different than propaganda.
It doesn’t work on actual news, which is different than propaganda. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It has worked on 35% of the country for the past 8 years. So, yes it does.
Gentlemen back on topic