Repugnant Con Personality Traits

I came up with this partial list of repugnant personality traits some years ago. While no single trait identifies a repugnant the more the merrier. There have been a number of times where I've told a repugnant, not asked, they voted for McCain, Romney or are Trump supporters, or Carson, or Cruz or whoever, by identifying them with these traits. They always asked me how I knew, I respond with "goes with the personality".

Con Personality Traits

simple/narrow minded (punk)

childish/immature

gullible

petty

racist

self important/arrogant

hypocritical

distractive

delusional

excuse oriented

selfish

conspiratorially paranoiac

Think I'm kidding? Ask anybody you know displaying these characteristics, especially selfish and arrogant, who they voted for or will vote for and the vast majority will say Romney, McCain, Trump, Cruz, Carson, etc. I've done it many times with people I know and I haven't missed yet.

Deal with it!

Now let's here the childish, insulting distractions . . .

Any questions? Originally Posted by dumars
Lol, every repub thinks the same thing about libs and would always come to the opposite conclusion. Just pointing out the obvious...
Prosecution rests . . . !

Mommie didn't change his diaper yet!
Go screw yourself, dumb-arse. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Prosecution rests . . . !

Mommie didn't change his diaper yet!
Originally Posted by dumars
The EEG for brain-dead lib-retards like you is always "at rest", dumb-arse. Your mommy obviously didn't bother to diaper your bottom, dumb-arse; hence, your shitty OP in this forum.
Of course! Problem is, their definition, in most cases wouldn't fit the dictionary.

Yes, Hillary Clinton is arrogant. Got that opinion in '07.

I wish Alfred E. Newman would run as an independent! "What Me Worry?"

Lol, every repub thinks the same thing about libs and would always come to the opposite conclusion. Just pointing out the obvious... Originally Posted by nwarounder
Yes, it's my opinion . . . based on 10 years of observation Originally Posted by dumars

I didn't know 10 year olds are allowed on iccky...

Most of us have been observing for 40-50 years

Good Luck, Sonny...

I came up with this partial list of repugnant personality traits some years ago. While no single trait identifies a repugnant the more the merrier. There have been a number of times where I've told a repugnant, not asked, they voted for McCain, Romney or are Trump supporters, or Carson, or Cruz or whoever, by identifying them with these traits. They always asked me how I knew, I respond with "goes with the personality".

Con Personality Traits

childish/immature

gullible

petty

racist

self important/arrogant

hypocritical

distractive

delusional

excuse oriented

selfish

Think I'm kidding? Ask anybody you know displaying these characteristics, especially selfish and arrogant, who they voted for or will vote for and the vast majority will say Romney, McCain, Trump, Cruz, Carson, etc. I've done it many times with people I know and I haven't missed yet.

Deal with it!

Perfect example above.

Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.
More proof.

Good Luck, Sonny...
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Going by comments in two strings my list seems to bare more fruit than I imagined it would in such a short period of time.

Go ahead, tell me there are no childish or distractive remarks in my two threads! Deny as you will.

Perfect example above.

Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. Originally Posted by Muscleup

Good Luck, Sonny...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Gauging by dumb-arse's posts, it's evident that a ten year old is smarter than dumb-arse.

Perfect example above.

Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. Originally Posted by Muscleup
+1

More proof.

Going by comments in two strings my list seems to bare more fruit than I imagined it would in such a short period of time.
A synonym for "imagine" is "fantasize", dumb-arse. Fantasies aren't "proof" of anything, dumb-arse.
More proof.

Go ahead, tell me there are no childish or distractive remarks in my two threads! Deny as you will.

[/B] Originally Posted by dumars
repugnant
3 x's in this one...

Check your pal I B Hankering before you stick your foot in your mouth. Tell me about I B Hankering's "logical debate"! I B Hankering is a REAL GOOD example of repugnants "logical debate". Right behind Trump's "logical debate". You all assert without qualification or substantiation ALL THE TIME! Like I B Hankering.

Yes, it's my opinion . . . based on 10 years of observation but you can't dispute the ability to pick out a repugnant based solely on these traits. Like I said, I don't ask, I tell them. Works most every time. If I were only 50% right I wouldn't say much but I am a whole lot closer to 95% plus or minus.

I ID'd 4 for I B Hankering, I could do more. Ain't got all day for this silly shit. Take a longer look in the mirror, and clean it too while you're at it.

dumbass, are you really EVA the chimp or are you just posting like him? EVA's join date is 1/20/11 yours is 5/19/11. close enough for the Kansass twins!

dumbass, are you really EVA the chimp or are you just posting like him? EVA's join date is 1/20/11 yours is 5/19/11. close enough for the Kansass twins!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hey welsher why are you still here posting you mammys pic again? You just can't help making a monkey out of yourself.....LMAO. When are you going to confess to being WR? If you are trying to edge out gay rey as the dumbest MF on the forum it is working.
Thank you, dumbarse, for not only describing those behaviors, but for so excellently modeling them as well. Dumbarse. Good name.
  • DSK
  • 12-17-2015, 07:35 AM
More proof.

Hey genius, it is "bear more fruit" .... Also, Jack Nicholson.....not Nickalson like in your signature
Hey genius, it is "bear more fruit" .... Also, Jack Nicholson.....not Nickalson like in your signature Originally Posted by DSK

+1

. . . and it's "Neuman" not "Newman". It almost makes one pity dumb-arse.

Of course! Problem is, their definition, in most cases wouldn't fit the dictionary.

Yes, Hillary Clinton is arrogant. Got that opinion in '07.

I wish Alfred E. Newman would run as an independent! "What Me Worry?"

Con Personality Traits

childish/immature

gullible

petty

racist

self important/arrogant

hypocritical

distractive

delusional

excuse oriented

selfish

Deal with it!

Any questions, you ask?

Yeah, here's one:

Don't you just love it when a childish, hypocritical, ultra-partisan zealot starts a thread merely to accuse everyone with whom he politically disagrees of being...well, a childish, hypocritical, ultra-partisan zealot?

BTW, dumbarse, do you really like to "bare" fruit?

You might want to check out the "Another Realm" forum on this site!