Let's thank the chef and not the waiter.

By the logic of this thread, Obama should get credit for the economy Trump enjoyed. Trump should get credit for the economy we have today. Right Comrades? Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Nice try but Trump has been out of office over a year and a half.
These figures are from the last year and are only expected to go up...

Items That Are More Expensive Because of Inflation

These items have seen some of the largest increases over the past 12 months:
Meats, poultry, fish and eggs: 11.7% increase
Fruits and vegetables: 8.1% increase
Electricity: 13.7% increase
Utility (piped) gas service: 38.4% increase
Airline fares: 34.1% increase
Household cleaning products: 11.3% increase
Rent of primary residences: 5.8% increase
Nice try but Trump has been out of office over a year and a half.
These figures are from the last year and are only expected to go up...

Items That Are More Expensive Because of Inflation

These items have seen some of the largest increases over the past 12 months:
Meats, poultry, fish and eggs: 11.7% increase
Fruits and vegetables: 8.1% increase
Electricity: 13.7% increase
Utility (piped) gas service: 38.4% increase
Airline fares: 34.1% increase
Household cleaning products: 11.3% increase
Rent of primary residences: 5.8% increase Originally Posted by bb1961

You're missing the point. If Trump has been out of office long enough to not have anything to do with the current economy, how can BC say he gets the credit for the kill? I mean, it's almost like asking a certain wanna be Aussie how he thinks a Legislative branch of his party that has no authority over the Judicial branch is going to "make" them turn over "proof" regarding Jan. 6 that the Judicial branch of his party couldn't produce while in power at the time. They seem to forget that it was Trump's Judicial branch (and all the orgs that report into it) at that time.

But somehow...magically...JFK is going to appear out of Mar-a-Fraudo and the tin hats are suddenly going to be vindicated. Just not today. Or tomorrow. Or next month. But someday.
Of course Joey gets credit for this! His bungled Afghan exit last year made al-Zawahiri think it was safe to sneak back into Kabul. So Joey was setting a trap by leaving. That Joey is sooo clever! Originally Posted by lustylad
What would be the proper way to leave Afganistan after everything that was done for 2 decades? What was left to do than skiddo?
it was done prolly after the fact.

you'd think biden would sign such an order? I know he opposed offing, ... whats his name... oh yeah... bin laden. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
After what fact?

I do know there where alot of times that they thought they got him. Lord knows the collateral damage from those attempts.

Any word how many failed attempts Biden had during his time as POTUS before this one? All those failures would have alot of people roaring about the loss of innocent lives.
Of course Joey gets credit for this! His bungled Afghan exit last year made al-Zawahiri think it was safe to sneak back into Kabul. So Joey was setting a trap by leaving. That Joey is sooo clever! Originally Posted by lustylad
you know what this means.

al qaida is back in afghanistan.
After what fact?

I do know there where alot of times that they thought they got him. Lord knows the collateral damage from those attempts.

Any word how many failed attempts Biden had during his time as POTUS before this one? All those failures would have alot of people roaring about the loss of innocent lives. Originally Posted by Precious_b
assassination
You're missing the point. If Trump has been out of office long enough to not have anything to do with the current economy, how can BC say he gets the credit for the kill? I mean, it's almost like asking a certain wanna be Aussie how he thinks a Legislative branch of his party that has no authority over the Judicial branch is going to "make" them turn over "proof" regarding Jan. 6 that the Judicial branch of his party couldn't produce while in power at the time. They seem to forget that it was Trump's Judicial branch (and all the orgs that report into it) at that time.

But somehow...magically...JFK is going to appear out of Mar-a-Fraudo and the tin hats are suddenly going to be vindicated. Just not today. Or tomorrow. Or next month. But someday. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Instead of addressing the 9.1% inflation and the actual figures I provided you you bring up J6...excellent deflection!! FJB and his libtard ideology caused this.
You and all the left always deflect to Trump...we'll see what November brings.
Instead of addressing the 9.1% inflation and the actual figures I provided you you bring up J6...excellent deflection!! FJB and his libtard ideology caused this.
You and all the left always deflect to Trump...we'll see what November brings. Originally Posted by bb1961

Nah, Covid and Trump's "disinfectant and light therapy", taking advice from a washed up pillow sales guy caused it. But it is funny to watch those without the cognitive ability to understand economics rant. Even funnier when they don't understand the different branches of the government and how they interact. I guess is Russia and China y'all don't have to learn that.
So, who won World War II? FDR or Harry Truman? Who won the Cold War and brought Russia to its knees? Reagan or Bush? Who came on Monica's dress? Bill or Hillary.

Once again the liberal mind at work. It's not the timing, it's the causation.
Let’s applaud the fact that one more scum bag Muslim Terrorist has assumed room temperature.

The Sun will still come up in the East and set in the West, and Joe Biden will still be a old, senile, stupid, inept, pathetic, corrupt piece of shit.
But it is funny to watch those without the cognitive ability to understand economics rant... Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Is that why you avoid the subject altogether?

C'mon, man! Give us a laugh!
assassination Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
POTUS signs off on it first.

Remember people giving hell to Obama for the number of drone strikes he signed off on. Sure there was a helluva collateral aspect to it. Did getting Most Wanted balance that out?
So, who won World War II? FDR or Harry Truman? Who won the Cold War and brought Russia to its knees? Reagan or Bush? Who came on Monica's dress? Bill or Hillary.

Once again the liberal mind at work. It's not the timing, it's the causation. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
This is America. "What have you done for me today" mentality all parties have. Ain't just the *liberal* mind that does that.