flyinghi stop

Thank you Originally Posted by grrrr2015
You crack me up dawg. You start this thread blasting the guy and when he (I assume it's a guy) gets in your ass then you want to beg and plead that he stop....shit is funny as fuck yo.
If u were getting called out for abuse how would you take it.
If u were getting called out for abuse how would you take it. Originally Posted by grrrr2015
You opened yourself up to it. There's obviously something going on here...just remember this is your thread. You decided to go public with this beef. And you should defend yourself because if you dont you may not ever get anyone to sell you some pussy again. If that happens you're essentially sexless as it's likely most of you fellas cant get laid outside of P4P.

Carry on
All the ladies I have seen know that I am a good guy so at least I will have them. As for defending myself I know the truth and that will have to be good enough.

I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER ABUSED A PROVIDER OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER

This will have to do
Let this stupid thread die!
This grrrr2015 is worst then a female, who post stuff up like this trying to call out another member? Picking on innocent provider & gossiping worst then one. You live in Houston you prick, hide behind your phone & computer screen. You will eventually run into the wrong person, which you will... the rest will take its course.
pot meet kettle