Kelly TNT
Isabella Preslie
Madison May

Recently checked
Sexy Devyn
youownme69 (Sherri)
Nicole Cox
I'm just sayin...

I've been trying to put it on you for a minute. But I'm outta town. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Well I will be here when you get back!
Kelly TNT
TNTANGIE
THN
Olivia Nin
Bliss
Allegra Hope
Caitie Mae
Daniellexxrose
Jules Jaguar

That's all I can think of right now.
Olivia nin
Kaya jolee
Samantha Thom
Reese Foster-- Gabrielle Fantasies-- Safire Sweet-- Brianna-- April-- Pistol Marks !!!
Kendall4U, Laura Lynn, THN, Cassandra L'Amore, Bliss of DFW, Jules Jaguar all at once for 4 hours.
I might not survive but what a way to go.
I mean a bucket list item has to be totally extraordinary and that would be.
How can I forget about Cassandra L'Amore? She's pretty much next in line for me!
An AA provider and !Vi!
I doubt you will get a provider to publicly post what potential client is on her list to see BCD, although I bet they have them, as that may offend some guys who have seen her BCD, since most all the guys would like to think, or have the provider think anyway, that he is it.
Now that I'm sober reading this, I know that there's just waaaaaay too many to even name. Cause every time somebody posts their list, I'm like "aww fuck! I forgot about her...Yea, she's fine. I'd hit that..."

Just too many beautiful women up here.
Another double with Cassandra L'Amore and THN.
Pistol Marks
Reese Foster
...and the rest of then list escapes me at the moment.
Now that I'm sober reading this, I know that there's just waaaaaay too many to even name. Cause every time somebody posts their list, I'm like "aww fuck! I forgot about her...Yea, she's fine. I'd hit that..."

Just too many beautiful women up here. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
You're so right man!

Oh yeah, Nicole Cox, I need to stop while I'm ahead. Otherwise I could be doing this all day.
There are a few providers in my bucket list that I want to see and I will make it happen. Boy- you Dallas guys are so lucky .

My wishlist - Bella Fort Worth, Bliss of DFW, Selena51, Berkleigh, Abby Nicole, Cassandra LaAmore, Nicole Cox, Samantha Thom !
I have seen most of the ladies that I want to see I just have not had time to
Do reviews yet so my Last few is a small list and have been confirmed appointments
Through PM.

1) Selina 51
2)Catie Mae
3)Olivia nin

That's it for me once I see them I will start my rotation. I think I will
Pick my top 5 out of all I have seen in Dallas and rotate that list
Oh i want CD3 yep and harperhudson. Thats it for now.