What should I do? if I find a great girl to date...

My advice would be never confess! I am not sure what business of someone else's it is, anyway. Once you actually make a commitment the important thing is what you do going forward, not what you've done in the past.
I hate those questions. I've had guys beat around the bush (pun intended!) to get my 'number' and I just laugh it off. I am a confident sexually active woman who is always safe, and that's all they need to know.
Notice I'm single...oh well!
Honesty is a good thing, but too much of it can be brutal.

I would never tell her that her fav dress makes her butt look big, for example.

Similarly, I would respond w/ something such as: "Honey, do you see any notches on the bedpost ? My small penis does not promote a big ego, and therefore, I'm not counting ..."
Ask her if Hookers count before answering.... Originally Posted by Whispers

this

but honestly...it is not a lie if you dont know the answer. at your age...who asks that question anyway!?
Look her in the eyes and say; I'm a Virgin today!
That is if you have not seen a provider earlier that day!
You don't have to lie and you don't have to tell the truth, even going by some kind of anal retentive standard of ethics that no married man seeing providers on the sly would be even close adhering to. What happens before you meet her is your own business and that includes providers...there's no retroactive relationship obligations, and MYOB is a legitimate response that she can either accept or move on if she really can't respect the fact that you don't feel the need to subject your past life to her judgement.

The only possible answer is...I don't know, a lot, over the years, I never found Mrs. Right, I'm a healthy guy who likes girls.

Her: How many is a lot?

Him: I don't know, probably dozens.

Her: How many dozens

Him: Like I said, I don't know, I've been single a while and I never said I was shy. OMG Look! A Bug! Oh nevermind it's just a spot. What do you want for dinner?
  • Vyt
  • 11-05-2010, 05:04 PM
When asked this question I start counting on my fingers slowly, making a show of backtracking once or twice, and then when I get to my second hand I look up, confused, and ask "What was the question again?"
Lol and that actually works? I'm surprised she doesnt just repeat the question. Some girls are real persistent with thatquestion.
I give the real answer, then smile and add that I've even paid for it. For some reason, every girl I've dated thinks that I'm being sarcastic and give up on the question.
Wow, that is tough...... I would never admit to the hobby. For being a fat guy, I have been blessed with getting free play on top of paying for it. I should be somewhere in the 200's on women. I know that I cheated on my wife with 15 non pros.

Shit, I would lie my ass off at about 20 women.

sixx
  • ManUp
  • 11-05-2010, 07:56 PM
251 ! With the understanding that the next one will be her.

well thank you Sophie, the 250 girls is not all Providers, and since I am 42 what is a good number? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
a group of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings demand to learn the Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything from the supercomputer, Deep Thought, specially built for this purpose. It takes Deep Thought 7½ million years to compute and check the answer, which turns out to be 42. Unfortunately, The Ultimate Question itself is unknown.
I believe we have found the question!
Wow, that is tough...... I would never admit to the hobby. For being a fat guy, I have been blessed with getting free play on top of paying for it. I should be somewhere in the 200's on women. I know that I cheated on my wife with 15 non pros.

Shit, I would lie my ass off at about 20 women.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I don't even know what would be a...appropriate or believable number, if I were to lie.

Over 200, apparently, is an unbelievable number for the girls I date.

Of course, it's funny how that I seem to only date girls that, if not virgins, have slept with exactly 7 guys before me. I'm always the 8th.
You need to make her feel good. So tell her that she is already in the top 100 and moving up fast.
  • ztonk
  • 11-06-2010, 10:03 AM
...and after you give your answer, I assume you counter with "How many girls have you had sex with?"
Lie like a rug! I'm in my 50's so I say I had a crazy teens-35 life. I've admitted some rub and tug crap (I was younger of course drunk on 6th street) but to admit this P4P would not be good in 99% girls eyes. She would never trust you, and for good reason. Unles of course you could convice her that you were lonely and waiting for her. And then really give it up.