Lockitty Lock Locky Lock

Fauxbleaux: hell to the neaux.
It was the internet-forum equivalent of spitting beer at the big guy in the bar and hiding behind the bouncer. What a pussy.
Where's the bashing?
Where's the bashing? Originally Posted by pyramider
Idk but this seems like a perfect set-up for an all out Htown style bashfest. If tasha posts in this thread anything other than an apology, it's gonna be on like donkey kong.
She just needs a good manager A good manager can resolve these issues..... hehehe

AND an expensive incall......at a reasonless rate to her. That solves all the issues.
She just needs a good manager A good manager can resolve these issues..... hehehe

AND an expensive incall......at a reasonless rate to her. That solves all the issues. Originally Posted by jasmin

OK Sofia!
I'm out of town working, so I havent been able to follow the boards...until now.

You know, a couple years ago I was quite a bit more hot headed than I am now, and without a doubt, I would have ripped her a new ass for what she posted in her "thread." Nowadays I just don't give a shit for the drama.

Im not going to start the mudslinging, but I will say, that what she posted...simply isnt true. The review was written to describe in detail what happened during a business transaction...ie, fees paid for services rendered. I never once slammed her personally as I feel that a personal attack is unfounded as I do not know her personally.

On the contrary, she described me as having an attitude with her and some sort of God complex...whatever. LOL

Truth be known...we had cordial conversation before as well as after the session. Where the trainwreck occured, was after we disrobed and it her time to do the job that she was paid to do. We see providers so that they can fulfill a fantasy. It is not surprising to me that the ladies are probably disgusted with 90% of the clients they see. True professionals are expeets are making us believe that they are truly our lovers for the time alloted. Un-professionals should probably stick to their day job.
Well put johnny#s!!!
  • bbkid
  • 03-13-2011, 01:21 PM
True professionals are experts at making us believe that they are truly our lovers for the time alloted. Un-professionals should probably stick to their day job. Originally Posted by john353

BRAVO
john353 MAD PROPS to you for your handling. Both said what yall had to say and moved on.
My Coke has gone flat and my popcorn stale. BASH FEST 2011 is over?
Pyramider - gimme a minute......
I'm out of town working, so I havent been able to follow the boards...until now.

You know, a couple years ago I was quite a bit more hot headed than I am now, and without a doubt, I would have ripped her a new ass for what she posted in her "thread." Nowadays I just don't give a shit for the drama.

Im not going to start the mudslinging, but I will say, that what she posted...simply isnt true. The review was written to describe in detail what happened during a business transaction...ie, fees paid for services rendered. I never once slammed her personally as I feel that a personal attack is unfounded as I do not know her personally.

On the contrary, she described me as having an attitude with her and some sort of God complex...whatever. LOL

Truth be known...we had cordial conversation before as well as after the session. Where the trainwreck occured, was after we disrobed and it her time to do the job that she was paid to do. We see providers so that they can fulfill a fantasy. It is not surprising to me that the ladies are probably disgusted with 90% of the clients they see. True professionals are expeets are making us believe that they are truly our lovers for the time alloted. Un-professionals should probably stick to their day job. Originally Posted by john353

Well said Johnny #'s............says it all right there........
She said jonny#s has a cocky attitude and thinks he's god's gift to women.

Judging by tasha's pics and her reputation she probably believes she is god's gift to men and has the ego to go with it.

Looks to me like an unfortunate personality clash. Two huge egos just couldn't click. Nothing more, nothing less. It is what it is. No need to bash anyone. Originally Posted by soldierboy713

But we all know who is God's gift to cats everywhere
john353 MAD PROPS to you for your handling. Both said what yall had to say and moved on. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Well said Johnny #'s............says it all right there........ Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

..... yeah.... kinda my point about THIS particular one...... That thread coulda been left open and J#'s woulda done the classy thing just like that..... the fact that she was allowed to dump and close is kinda suspect to me...... but it all worked out in the end......

JaD