Playing music at an incall

I always have candles lit and ask the gent what kind of music he likes and put that on....I personally prefer Classic Rock, but it isn't about me! There have been a couple of occassions that he preferred to leave the music off. Your wish is my command
Turn on Spartacus, any season. That'll get the blood pumping. Full...bush...everywhere
another vote for NO TV.

but I do like music playing - but not head-banger or rap shite!!
Soft jazz or rock. But I also like Muzak. Anything w no vocals. One provider and I however decided we're going to play Neil Diamonds 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull' for our session. I've come a long way. During my college days it was always Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon'. When Disco came around everyone 'had' to play Donna Summers 'Love to Love you Baby'. Last year, during a 3-way George Bensons 'Just the two of Us' came on providing a good laugh.
{when I first started,I had no such setup so I would put "golf" on the tv} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, only if it's The Masters or another of the Majors...(who am I kidding, i'm not going to schedule during this time ). To the OP, I too hate when the TV is playing. Most ladies who take the time to read a P411 profile (kudos to you) will know what type of music I like. It makes the session much more enjoyable.
Christmas carols are a seasonal favorite.
nothing longer than 2 minutes 31 sec please

or there may be an awkward pause
just ask her nicely "hey you mind if i turn this down a bit?" .. she will say sure and I will either turn it off or I will turn it down where its not bothering us.

i like nothing in the background I just want to hear the person to get the full experience.
One time a girl had the Simpsons on. I had her turn it off. It is hard to get sexed up with Homer Simpson in the background. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
can you forgive her
I've played music at my incall a few times and it went over very well.
My earlier days I'll be honest I didn't use to think much of it (had the tv on but on mute anyways) .... guess I figured i'd be paying attention to him anyways and not the tv. I'm actually not a tv watcher but when alone i'll have it on (but again on mute *shrugs*) out of habit. Sometimes you don't know something is "wrong" or w/e until someone says something. If the tv is on and it bothers you say something. Out of habit when a date is on the way up I dim lights, turn the tv off and put on some "sexy music" .

Whenever i have a lady coming over to my hotel, i make certain to have at least 2 hours of music on my laptop, iphone, ipod, or i turn on the radio. i never turn on the TV. to me, playing music sets the tone for the encounter, it also helps to calm the initial meet and greet phase of the encounter, and once things get going, it really seems to get the ladies going when i play pop music, or disco dance music, even rap...

so why, some times, when i go to some incalls, do the ladies have, sometimes, the TV on, and it is playing something like: COps, or NCIS Miami....??

Are they aware that this is less than romantic...

this is not to say, i have been to see some ladies, and they do have music playing, as they are aware that this is a great mood setter.

anyone else have any thoughts on this..

does it even matter?? Originally Posted by zingao
Erotic music is the best for a session.

I saw a provider once who had some really hot and erotic music full of moans and groans that really set the stage.

. . . Some places specialize in this music genre and it is well worth the money to create the right ambiance.