the Death Penalty.. Why Bother?

I wouldn't want an execution based upon one eyewitness testimony alone.

It would need to be supported by excellent physical evidence.

Now, to convict someone of a prostitution offense, I think a minimum of three eyewitnesses should be required who also heard the offer and agreement, along with authenticated video, establishment that the parties involved consented to sexual intercourse for a consideration, actually performed the sexual intercourse and the consideration was paid, and upon conviction by trial, receive a maximum penalty of 200 dollars.
Now, to convict someone of a prostitution offense, I think a minimum of three witnesses should be required. Originally Posted by friendly fred

I am against the death penalty because it has never been equatable in it’s administration.

And it never will be.
true, it can not be mistake-free.. I might go along with no death penalty, if we could start the policy after PeterBota, LOL
true, it can not be mistake-free.. I might go along with no death penalty, if we could start the policy after chung tranny LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
needed to be fixed
PeterBota
The DPST clowns have damaged the justice system to there normal low standards The system needs to be a very high unimpeachable level .