Encounter: nice session with Clara

I thought the donation. Was tgtbt as well but it was legit Originally Posted by albanynyman
It is move on
Yeah something seems off.. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Yea by 100 fuckin pounds
Date: 11/17/2020
Name: Clara
Phone: 518-302-6765
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...t/597080163977
City: Rotterdam
State: New York
Address: hotel just off 890
Hair Length and Color: past shoulders, blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5" maybe 130lbw pretty toned body, nice c's and a very nice ass, clean
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by albanynyman
I trusted your review you have 31 encounters ,I don't get it
Maybe Clara hijacked Albanynyman’s account and wrote her own review? Not totally out of the realm of possibility
Maybe Clara hijacked Albanynyman’s account and wrote her own review? Not totally out of the realm of possibility Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Could be , I really hope that's the case
Don't get me wrong see seemed willing and able nice enough then the door knock and that was it I fled ,I did leave a donation cause I canceled last night at the last min ,,I keep my word
So who was at the door? And it sounds as if you were going to go thru with the session. If it hadn’t been for the door knock?
So who was at the door? And it sounds as if you were going to go thru with the session. If it hadn’t been for the door knock? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Claimed it was her sister who was rough as well , I would not have gone thru ,I mentioned the knock to give the whole story ,but no looking for a hot chick (Nikki Girl) type for bbbj fun ,also a shill walking around hotel parking lot ,,,,,live and learn I seen the sister get into a taxi with a suitcase jacket matched the orange juice grabbing arm
So this girl was either a scam and fake or she " hijacked" his account? We should hear it again from the Monger so he can lay so truth or false to this
Wow... sorry and thanks for the heads up... I was texting her... was thinking about it... the pics just didn’t look right... u can sometimes tell if the pics have been lifted from the web or are legit... something seemed off...

LOGAN U called the 518 number? And got a pig? Smh... Albanyman has some splaining to do...???
Perhaps it’s as simple as albanyman’s new glasses haven’t come in yet..
Wow... sorry and thanks for the heads up... I was texting her... was thinking about it... the pics just didn’t look right... u can sometimes tell if the pics have been lifted from the web or are legit... something seemed off...

LOGAN U called the 518 number? And got a pig? Smh... Albanyman has some splaining to do...??? Originally Posted by Manage2
Yes I did dial that ,I don't have many encounters,I guess I took one for the team and paid some dues
Peace out fellas

LOGAN U called the 518 number? And got a pig? Smh... Albanyman has some splaining to do...??? Originally Posted by Manage2
Yes I did dial that ,I don't have many encounters,I guess I took one for the team and paid some dues
Peace out fellas
Perhaps it’s as simple as albanyman’s new glasses haven’t come in yet.. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
The only thing close to a pachyderm
Tattoo was her
Guys not sure what you all encountered but the girl I saw was the nice looking one in the pictures. She did mention that there was another provider working out of the same location that may have been using stolen pictures in her ads and she did say that girl was really heavy. All I can say is my account was not hacked. I’ve reviewed many providers over the last few years, I’ve had mostly positive experiences to report with the exception of one time. Your all welcome to PM me for more specific details.