why no AA providers? what is wrong with us?

Breathing. Is that a body type?
I thought all the ladies were pinck.
In the dark, who can tell?
I think what she's asking is why more guys don't reach out to AA ladies. I think it's a preference thing. Personally, I'm color blind and have PMd two beautiful AA ladies who I hope to see in the next month (for the record I'm Hispanic). As in real life, you're going to have your racist people who will not see AA, you're going to have "curious" people who will see you because you are AA. And you are going to have the vast majority who may see you - or may not - based on other criteria. Tin Man is right. I would say the three most important offerings to a guy are BBBJ, DATY, and DFK. If you don't offer two of them (and it's your choice), those are key characteristics and you lose a big demographic. That said, you have 8 reviews in less than two months. That's better than many providers out here. Originally Posted by Looking41today
Better? I'm not sure. But it definitely says that she's made an impression on someone.

I've never felt like my color was a big issue. Not ever. But an open mind (and menu) may attribute to that fact as well. I welcome the curious and the Negro Lovers alike, as these interactions are what open minds. And I know there are some that like me as a person, but aren't attracted to me because of my color. And that's cool too.

I don't worry about who doesn't want to see me, because I'm happy about the ones who do.

the other guys laid it out very well... it's about menu and TCB skills, not color. I chose ExoticBabyGirl to be my first on ECCIE, because she was a slam dunk... I knew beyond any doubt I would have a great time... I knew that within a week of being here, but I couldn't see her untill last week.

there's probably 8 or 9 more that are on my list, but I need to sort through and see who is the best fit...that means menu and TCB... the physical attractiveness is there... of the 8 or 9, 3 have posted in this thread already
I visit more AA than I do Caucasian or Hispanic women by a long shot. I especially love the physically fit with a tight, bubble butt ladies. (track stars!?) Also, there's a scent that most AA women have that to me is beautiful and sexy.
I visit more AA than I do Caucasian or Hispanic women by a long shot. I especially love the physically fit with a tight, bubble butt ladies. (track stars!?) Also, there's a scent that most AA women have that to me is beautiful and sexy. Originally Posted by Adonis
100% agree! Mmmmm...
I don't see race as an issue. Variety is the spice of life.
But certain things make or break a desire for a session.
For example, dfk, lfk, bbbj, and such things.
I've reached out to 3 beautiful AA providers, but schedules never seem to align. Will keep at it.
Better? I'm not sure. But it definitely says that she's made an impression on someone.

I've never felt like my color was a big issue. Not ever. But an open mind (and menu) may attribute to that fact as well. I welcome the curious and the Negro Lovers alike, as these interactions are what open minds. And I know there are some that like me as a person, but aren't attracted to me because of my color. And that's cool too.

I don't worry about who doesn't want to see me, because I'm happy about the ones who do.

Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

Negro Lovers, seriously?

You might as well have said color-lovers, lol.
I thought all the ladies were pinck. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1 i have always lived by the motto that 'its all pink in the middle' and i luv me some pink.

for the op...i am guessing maybe attitude and tcb is what is holding you back not your race, good luck. i do like your look, yummy
You most definitely have to have tough skin in this industry. You're not going to be like by all with that being said, you have to figure out why you're here. Most seem that once they are here the money will start flowing in that's not true for most. Some have to work a little harder being extra professional and going above and beyond in communication skills to earn business. Answer all emails and messages even if they are asking something that you're not interested in, politely reply back if you feel that its not a good fit.

My answer why some AA have a limited menu when I first started in this industry 5 years I had a limited menu I was CBJ, no DATY or DFK. My reason was why would men want to do all these things with me if they knew I was seeing other guys that was not normal and my thinking as time passed I had gradually increased my menu. If you decide to change do it for yourself and not for popularity or tones of reviews.

BM
Negro Lovers, seriously?

You might as well have said color-lovers, lol. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

Them too! If you love the Coloreds, come see me...

LOL
Some of the hottest providers posted in this thread and I don't think any are hurting for business. They are smart and sexy. Who could ask for more than that?

Check their reviews for services offered and draw your own conclusions. The AA ladies I have met have been very sensual and exciting to be with. Chat can be brutal. Stay away unless you wear armor.
Negro Lovers, seriously?

You might as well have said color-lovers, lol. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Watchu talkin' bout Willis?