WTF buttfucked by the liberal NLRB

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
WTF, adopting the "what, me worry?" signature phrase of his idol, has nothing to worry about

he didn't hire any Mexicans paying them cash to escape taxes and workers comp

he didn't build that house

he just said he did

and even if he had built it, he didn't build it, the government did
  • DSK
  • 08-30-2015, 07:28 AM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Thomas Sowell should be President if Mr. Trump is unable to attain his destiny.
  • WTF
  • 08-30-2015, 07:37 AM
WTF, adopting the "what, me worry?" signature phrase of his idol, has nothing to worry about

he didn't hire any Mexicans paying them cash to escape taxes and workers comp

he didn't build that house

he just said he did

and even if he had built it, he didn't build it, the government did Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Nobody I know , pays in cash.

That is the attitude lazy fuckers who do not want to actually work for a living adopt.

Those Mexicans are stealing my job....that I'm to lazy to get! They're getting paid in cash!

Why don't you go hire some orphans to build you next house! You can be the Oliver Twist of homebuilders...

Cash is what gets houses built...but then not many of you understand that simple fact.
he didn't build that Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
  • WTF
  • 08-30-2015, 07:40 AM
Thomas Sowell should be President if Mr. Trump is unable to attain his destiny. Originally Posted by DSK
Ain't no black man getting elected President of this country in a long, long time if ever again.
  • DSK
  • 08-30-2015, 07:42 AM
Nobody I know , pays in cash.

That is the attitude lazy fuckers who do not want to actually work for a living adopt.

Those Mexicans are stealing my job....that I'm to lazy to get! They're getting paid in cash!

Why don't you go hire some orphans to build you next house! You can be the Oliver Twist of homebuilders... Originally Posted by WTF
You just made a material admission concerning the employment practices of your "subcontractors" and that indicates a larger joint employment role in the administration of their businesses.

I suggest your "subcontractors" need to hire legal Americans, pay pertinent taxes and insurance, and abide by the law.
  • WTF
  • 08-30-2015, 07:48 AM
You just made a material admission concerning the employment practices of your "subcontractors" and that indicates a larger joint employment role in the administration of their businesses.

I suggest your "subcontractors" need to hire legal Americans, pay pertinent taxes and insurance, and abide by the law. Originally Posted by DSK
I know nobody who pays cash for skilled labor...just like I know nobody who writes a check for pussy!

I suggest you are barking up the wrong tree.

I know nobody who pays cash for skilled labor...just like I know nobody who writes a check for pussy!

Originally Posted by WTF
skilled labor yeah

btw all those orphans would state kick you to mexico
Ain't no black man getting elected President of this country in a long, long time if ever again. Originally Posted by WTF
Fucked it up that bad, did he?
Fucked it up that bad, did he? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Spoken by the Trumpster.
  • WTF
  • 08-30-2015, 10:23 AM
skilled labor yeah

btw all those orphans would state kick you to mexico Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'll tell the lil Bastards it was Fathers Day watch'em cry their lil eyes out!

Then I'd hand them a bill for all the taxpayers supported help they had received!
I think JL is sweet for my ass ! Originally Posted by WTF
You think that about everybody you deluded homo.
I'll tell the lil Bastards it was Fathers Day watch'em cry their lil eyes out!

Then I'd hand them a bill for all the taxpayers supported help they had received! Originally Posted by WTF

You are the sorriest excuse of a Human Being. I have ever witnessed...

• WTF
  • 08-30-2015, 11:39 AM
You are the sorriest excuse of a Human Being. I have ever witnessed...

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Fuck never's dumbass , crying about entitlements while her grew up on them!