Jewel Jones - BAD BUSINESS (Twice)

Why would this be edited, the OP has a right to express his frustration and as long as he does so within the guidelines there is no reason to censor or edit anything.

Raider thanks for sharing your concerns man, I noticed you haven't had your Versace experience yet.... perhaps you should look into that one instead, dependability and reliability but most importantly a damn good fuck! I still smoke a cigar to the memory! Originally Posted by mojojo213
Looks like another mod edited it. It's no longer in the same "condition" it was last night at the time I made my post. But make no mistake, I was NOT calling for the post to be edited. I just knew it would be. Hence my post that the original OP was a "just the facts" kind of post and generally respectful. The he said/she said exchanges can get complicated when the original post no longer exists in its pristine state. Just wanted to make it clear that there was nothing disrespectful in RP's original post prior to editing.
I was set to se Jewel one day the middle of May. I was about 15 minutes out and sent a text saying so. I got a text saying sorry I can't make it. Oh well that is the way it goes. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Yeah, sorry that happened to you as well MB. Seems like a trend is starting!!

Looks like another mod edited it. It's no longer in the same "condition" it was last night at the time I made my post. But make no mistake, I was NOT calling for the post to be edited. I just knew it would be. Hence my post that the original OP was a "just the facts" kind of post and generally respectful. The he said/she said exchanges can get complicated when the original post no longer exists in its pristine state. Just wanted to make it clear that there was nothing disrespectful in RP's original post prior to editing. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Ya eccienewbie, MoJo contacted me first thing this morning and asked me to edit the posting and remove the text messages. I obliged, re-sent the post to him, and he updated the thread. I told him the only reason i was so specific with the text messages, was to validate my experience.
RR and eccienewbie its not problem at all, I'm just glad we can preserve the integrity of the thread. .....
RP Im telling you bro, you should get ahold of Versace
Sorry to hear about your experience Raider. I had posted a thread about the first time she flaked on me in the Men's Lounge a while back. Second time went down just about the same way so I gave up. Glad I did.
When that has happened in the past I always just said I had no problem with the other girl being there, but I wasn't paying for a double as I hadn't requested one. Usually that ends the talk. If she doesn't want to do the session unless it's a paid double it's usually for the best.

And I certainly wouldn't have given her a second chance.
  • aka
  • 06-10-2012, 09:02 PM

No, I said that in a non-judgemental sort of way. You stuck to a 1-on-1 request with JJ even though she tried to get you to do a 2-on-1. That seemed to be the show stopper.
I'm sorry emergency came up
I encountered her one time in chat. She was unladylike, rude and hostile. Putting other providers down and making comments how she was better than... Another provider apologized for her...using her age as an excuse for her actions. I've met kids with much better manners though... Just saying.
:popcom:

Spidey sense is tellin me "catfight"!!! And I'm kinda gettin a chubby thinkin about it. Is that wrong?

Spidey sense is tellin me "catfight"!!! And I'm kinda gettin a chubby thinkin about it. Is that wrong? Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Sorry to disappoint you, but that was all I had to say on the subject. I only saw her in chat that one time.
Sorry to disappoint you, but that was all I had to say on the subject. I only saw her in chat that one time. Originally Posted by mercianna
Well that's just fukin great. Chubby for nuthin. What a buzz kill.
Hey now....

I'm sorry emergency came up Originally Posted by jewel jones
Wow, I hope you give the op a little better excuse than that.
sad excuse... it would have been better to stay quite... don't make excuses just apologize and make it up to him. try and salvage some respect from the people who pay your meal ticket...
I know the situation sucked for OP, especially since he took time off from work, but she did cancel. She didn't NS/NC. I have been of the opinion that a lady has a right to cancel in advance, even if it leaves me frustrated and with blue balls. No execuse needed. I would rather her cancel than go through with the appointment and provide a subpar session.

I hope the OP has a great session this week with one of the many great providers here.