Encounter: Sasha was mindblowing

• Cyfan
  • 09-14-2022, 01:47 PM
I will also jump in and add that I know she is a great provider. She may pop off & on the grid but be patient and follow up and she will let you know when she is available.
I tried the 712 number. Told her I was still willing to meet and won't bother texting that number again unless I hear back from her. Who knows?
The problem is she sets appointments then doesn't respond come appointment time. There shouldn't be an expectation of being patient with that. Now if she would have said something happened and she couldn't make the appointment of asked to reschedule that's different but to set something up then just disappear isn't acceptable at all.
The problem is she sets appointments then doesn't respond come appointment time. There shouldn't be an expectation of being patient with that. Now if she would have said something happened and she couldn't make the appointment of asked to reschedule that's different but to set something up then just disappear isn't acceptable at all. Originally Posted by SWIAHunter
The Des Moines scene is so dire that people (myself included) put up with behavior we wouldn’t otherwise tolerate.
That's unfortunate. I'm lucky that I'm the same distance to Omaha as Des Moines. Haven't had the issue in Omaha that I've had with the two providers I've tried in Des Moines.
There are so many more quality providers in Omaha it isn't even funny. I just wish it were closer to where I live.

That's unfortunate. I'm lucky that I'm the same distance to Omaha as Des Moines. Haven't had the issue in Omaha that I've had with the two providers I've tried in Des Moines. Originally Posted by SWIAHunter
I have tried continuously for weeks now. I've been polite and understanding. She has read my texts, told me she would message me when she is ready, but simply refuses to make an appointment and continuously wastes my time. I have never had this before. She must have some serious issues. Hard pass fellas. Too bad.
I have an appointment tomorrow. Hopefully good things to report back with.
  • Cyfan
  • 04-04-2023, 11:30 AM
Anyone see her around lately?