Don't Die Around a Provider

Yes, the media pays more attention to rich white dudes than than broke dudettes of color. In other news, water is wet. Details at six.
Just FYI I would call a ambulance for anyone that would have any medical condition cause I definantly need 911 on speed dial for my self and if I was to ever try to croke infront of anyone I would want them to call for me....

This was wrong and she needs to go to jail for not helping him and participating in such nasty activities...
She seemed to enjoy doing it. Probable, based on her court photographs--devilish grin in each.

I perused her Facebook, all she talked about was death and killing and heroin. Who knows how many rich white dudes she took out. Her boyfriend (53) also died of a heart attack right around this murder.
wow thats really sad.
Yes, the media pays more attention to rich white dudes than than broke dudettes of color. In other news, water is wet. Details at six. Originally Posted by Centaur
To be fair, I can think of MANY high profile non-white persons having media attention. I don't think this is the kind of attention anyone of any category wants. Besides, the she is the one getting all of the attention. We tend to glamorize the assailants--we are a wicked bunch at times.
You guys aren't up to date. Looks more like a serial killer than a provider.

Previous boyfriend died after they had a fight...tragically...of a Heroin overdose.

Prior to the "date" with Google guy, she Googled (I know right) on how to legally defend oneself after giving someone a lethal dose of heroin.

I wonder if there will be more once they start digging in...
  • Toyz
  • 07-10-2014, 03:27 PM
You guys aren't up to date. Looks more like a serial killer than a provider.

Previous boyfriend died after they had a fight...tragically...of a Heroin overdose.

Prior to the "date" with Google guy, she Googled (I know right) on how to legally defend oneself after giving someone a lethal dose of heroin.

I wonder if there will be more once they start digging in... Originally Posted by irishlad
Interesting turn of events...

I wonder if this has anything to do with the Redbook shutdown? IE increased attention in the bay area.
just was watching on news about it that girl is sick big bertha will straighten her little ass out
Just FYI I would call a ambulance for anyone that would have any medical condition cause I definantly need 911 on speed dial for my self and if I was to ever try to croke infront of anyone I would want them to call for me....

This was wrong and she needs to go to jail for not helping him and participating in such nasty activities... Originally Posted by shayla84
+1
Interesting turn of events...

I wonder if this has anything to do with the Redbook shutdown? IE increased attention in the bay area. Originally Posted by Toyz
The murder happened in 2013, sept/oct maybe.
A dead guys, a dead guy, a dead guy....
Happens everyday.
How many have died during the life of this thread that no one gives a fuck about?

I don't see the part where she forced the needle into his arm.
I was with the legendary AMP girl Cindy in Dallas last year for a mind altering half hour...she said "next time schedule an hour so we can have more fun"

To which I replied

"If you promise not to kill me I will"

To which she said

"If you die,,you die"

I believed her
Originally Posted by Toyz
We all have to go sometime. I can't think of a better way than to have Cindy pounding her pussy on my cock.
Lesson 1: Risks don't add. They multiply.

Lesson 2: You can run. You can't hide.
Lesson 2: You can run. You can't hide. Originally Posted by johnnytx39
At least now we know the real reason Google's so eager to hand the FBI our search histories. #sarcasm
At best she failed to "stop & render aid." Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Incorrect. See: link

I don't see the part where she forced the needle into his arm. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Consent does not trump safe and sane.

You underestimate seduction at your peril.