Cancellations 😡

I’m not going to sit at the hotel by myself looking hot as fuck and just be lonely. Originally Posted by JanellSauvage
NO DOUBT! I look forward to the day I can keep you company, if its only for a lil while. Damn your Fine! You can eat crackers in my bed anytime, Baby!
Look What God Gave Her
https://youtu.be/0GRHClyyHIQ
My last date with a provider came after working a 14 hour day(unexpectedly) and driving 2 hours, then showering, barely making it in time. My back was killing me. I was tired as hell. But I made the date in an area where there aren't many good providers. She drove in, I drove in, we had a great date.
I may have been a little lazy and couldn't move much, but I showed the fuck up.
She was fun, pretty and built nicely. I thought about cancelling, but I had set it up a week in advance.
She was counting on me showing up, so I showed the fuck up.
My friends and I are all used to this behavior in Tyler. It's unfortunate, because most of us live in shreveport and its so close. But, definitely not worth it!
Haha. I’d love to come eat crackers on your bed �� sounds like a real good time ����
Thanks for the laugh
@warptcuck now that’s dedication!! I’m glad to hear there were no regrets. Thanks for being a gentleman and coming through. Hobby on my man
@trinity well makes me feel a little better knowing it’s not just me but still very poor manners to treat women that have taken them time to come see them like this. I’m still attempting to resolve the issue with one hobbyist. Is it just eccie guys that do this or same problem with Eros and other sites?
There are some very gorgeous girls in East Texas!!! She’s very beautiful but give credit to the other beautiful women that are in that town as well that are also reputable provider
It's a damn shame. I sure wish I could meet Janell, if I lived closer. Or if she visited up here...