What's wrong with Plano?

What basketball game is more important than "meating" a provider?
What basketball game is more important than "meating" a provider? Originally Posted by holi2010
Apparently, the one being played last night.
~wow~
Look's like feeling's got hurt here.
Sorry for anyone that
felt this was a ad.
I really do stay busy
when I visit Plano and thursday was
dead so I asked a qustion
and
look I even got a real answer
from some good people
it was the game.
I could be wrong but this sound's
like a discussion to me.
Yall have a wonderful weekend!
Play safe!
There was a basketball game. Were the Mavericks playing?

OFF :-) Originally Posted by OFF
OFF, the Mavs never play in June!
it is, just like everything else she posts in discussions. but they allow her to do it sooooo........... Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Yeah.

Sabrina, you posted a picture of yourself, stated your location and said you were lonley, which roughly translates to an ad in my opinion.
  • OFF
  • 06-18-2010, 10:30 AM
OFF, the Mavs never play in June! Originally Posted by sdguy08
Oh, my bad! LMA - OFF :-)
I don't know that anyone's feelings got hurt. Your posts might be annoying, but I wouldn't say feelings got hurt by your threAD.

I'm going to have to agree with Jamie and Meg. It's a blatant ad. There's no real discussion in what you posted, and as Meg already pointed out, you do that all the time...but it's not totally your fault. If the mods would start telling you to knock it off, maybe you'd understand a little better.
I jerked off to save gas money
Okay, if you say so!
No need for the mod's to get
in our business I was just having a lonly night!
~Sorry~

Okay, if you say so!

~Sorry~
Originally Posted by sabrina nicole
no pic this time? Seriously though, it was my intention to point out what Meg did with my David Hasselhof pic, but I was a little more subtle, lol. I'm not trying to pile on here and you may be a cool gal, but your posts do always come off as "look at me" responses.

I'm sure the guys don't mind, but it is a little unfair to the ladies here who follow the rules
I jerked off to save gas money Originally Posted by rex4998
LMFAO

~Sorry~ Originally Posted by sabrina nicole
Actually, yes there is. You do this on a consistent basis....translates to all the time. The mods are not saying a thing, which means they are not doing their mod duties. And since it was a gent in this one who said something in this particular thread first, just goes to show you that it's not just the ladies noticing. There was absolutely no discussion material there. You stated location, posted picture and hinted you were "bored." Pretty damned blatant if you ask me. STOP IT

Or better yet, let me or Dannie or Jaimie pull the same crap you do, and see how fast we get points and/or a vacation. Wait, I will probably get just that for saying something to you a second time. Mods?

Let's see what happens:

~WOW~
I always do real good in The Colony but it seems
HOTLIPS HOULIHAN
IS
Having a lonely week!

I hope things look a little
better
out here in the colony on friday!
Its been real slow and it's my birthday!
Anybody want to offer some advice
on how to find some fun on
a lonely day like today?

Meg
Its been real slow and it's my birthday!
Anybody want to offer some advice
on how to find some fun on
a lonely day like today?

Meg Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Meg, just jack off and save gas money. Happy Birthday darlin'.
Maybe I will post a threAD to

How many points does it take to get a free spanking from PPE.

Sabrina it was an ad! Personally I don't give a shit, however it is unfair to the other ladies who know how to do the right thing around here. At least coat the thread with something useful.

Meg nice tits!!!
  • OFF
  • 06-18-2010, 12:05 PM
Sabrina ... you have apologized and can't do much more than that. Do yourself a bigger favor and unsubscribe (like me) from the thread. I don't think it will last much longer without your participation! LOL

Since we don't know each other, I hope you have a great weekend!

OFF :-)
Sabrina ... you have apologized and can't do much more than that. Do yourself a bigger favor and unsubscribe (like me) from the thread. I don't think it will last much longer without your participation! LOL

Since we don't know each other, I hope you have a great weekend!

OFF :-) Originally Posted by OFF
Look, we have one person who doesn't mind you posting ads in the discussion section. Way to WK there OFF. Kudos to you! You're cool.