How to sign a card?

So is my paw print acceptable?
I usually write in some variation of "Thanks for the opportunity to meet...."

With one provider whom I know well, I wrote "If this is a cash-n-dash, FUCK YOU!!!"
I think a 'thank you' card is soooooooo romantic. I especially love the audio ones, loved them since I was little

As for what to write, something genuine and heartfelt, even if it's just one line

And like others said, it's mainly the thought that counts
I always put the donation in a thank you card. I write a short note of appreciation, thanking her for making my day. Then I sign with just an initial - either CR or the initial of my real name if she knows it. (and it usually comes with chocolates)
It's nice to get a card that says something personal. If you tell her you enjoy her conversations, or her company, or even her perfume, that's really nice. It isn't necessary, a simple thank you, or "for __name__" is sufficient, but any time you tell a person what strikes you about them it's a touching sentiment.
PerhapsNormal...

Just asking this question speaks volumes about you.
What a KEEPER.
What a truely CLASSY MAN you are...
and now, al the ladies know it.

You'll be attracting the ladies to you like bees to flowers now...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 385057.jpg (29.5 KB, 61 views)
I nearly cried one day, when I visited a retired provider that was my first on the boards...she had kept my first gift card I gave her, had it framed, and had it hanging on the wall in her kitchen. We had become real life friends, even though she retired to get married. I never knew it meant so much to some of my ATFs down through the years. Originally Posted by giteneny
...how much of a profound effect you can have on someone. Some of my 'clients' are my closest friends, and I cherish them dearly. The small little things can mean the world to someone.
It is supposed to be a plain white envelope, unsealed and unmarked. Benjamin Franklin will convey your sentiments.
Usually they just sign with a heart or thanks for the wonderful time and my last card signed, thanks for the hugs kisses and orgasms hehehe
It is supposed to be a plain white envelope, unsealed and unmarked. Benjamin Franklin will convey your sentiments. Originally Posted by NorthWood
What Grinch made up that hidebound rule? I've seen this "instruction" on websites, but I often don't follow it and present the gift in a hopefully funny card. No one has ever complained and even if it's gilding the lily, if it makes me happy and pleases the provider even one little bit, what's the harm?