Make Me Cum With A Clit Vibrator?

Woah!! You guys don't fuck around do y'all?!? Go big or go home!!!!
nuglet...do you have a 'clit commander' (Sybian)? Originally Posted by agentx

I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little f**k. Then I rub my nose with it.

sorry could resist

Never heard of C.L.I.T. But I do remember a Tactical Women's Assault Team !
LOL, somebody's been talking.. Not anymore, but ...... once upon a time..
when minutes count, and real providersneed to cum, everytime.....they dont just trust any battery.
they truct the coppertop, DURACELL!.....DING,ding,DING Originally Posted by knotty man
I've got a friend who's a red head. I wonder if that would work.
I cannot live without a clit viabrator !!!!!
I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little f**k. Then I rub my nose with it.

sorry could resist

Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I'd like to see that!
All this talk makes me wanna go to the sex shop and buy some toys.
No one outlasts the true 'clit commander'...machines don't have tongues that get tired.
all talk... lol
Verified Good Time Girl ??? I wouldn't argue with that !
I think you guys are being to tough. Nobody asked what she was PAYING. I mean REALLY!?!? We pay them to make us cum, turn about is fair play. I know $175-$200 is probably a bit high, but perhaps $50 - $75 to make her cum with a vibrator. Depends on whose vibrator is used. If I have to bring my own, $75, but if she has a fave, perhaps $50 would be fair.
PS: I have a very large assortment of toys, including all of those already mentioned... I'm like Paladin... "have toy, will travel".. telegraph SF Originally Posted by nuglet
Gonna charge by the bell or is it a flat fee?
turn on for me,baby..like using toy and my dick at same time on a woman!
nuglet...do you have a 'clit commander' (Sybian)? Originally Posted by agentx
I do, but it seems to be on permanent loan to my ATF!