Cold but excited

Sorry I couldn't make it
I know y'all had a blast.
hope all went well
Thanks for everyone who came out.. it as cold and slow started slow.. so thanks for everyone sticking around.. hope u had a good time..
We made so much noise they kicked us out lol..
Next time let's make more
Omfg!!!! I had so much fun and everyone seemed to be having a great time!!! I can't wait for next time, u throw a great party girl!!!!
Thanks legacy for having the party. It was great to meet some of the members on here.
  • PAOK
  • 03-05-2017, 07:43 PM
I can't thank you enough for what you do, thanks for everything
so leg you at least announed what you were wearing but how do folks that attend these funtions/get togethers know who is there, do you wear name tags? Are these stag or do you bring dates?
I can't thank you enough for what you do, Originally Posted by PAOK

give her extra money at the door?
How the fuck did Kleen1 get in?
Sorry I could not make Legacy due to car issues with my brakes!! DAMN
Fixed now, but it's MONDAY!!
See you at the next one!
so leg you at least announed what you were wearing but how do folks that attend these funtions/get togethers know who is there, do you wear name tags? Are these stag or do you bring dates? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
No name tags.. I'm pretty out going so if I don't know someone I will usually walk up and ask who they are lol
Some of the guys will tell another guy they see talking to me and ask him to introduce us or if I see a guy i don't know and haven't had a chance to talk to him I will ask someone at the party who he is..
You can come single or bring a date as long as u let legacy know who u are bring she is usually cool with it..
The key to these parties is just to be out going, mingle and have fun.. if I see a guy not really talking I will just walk up to them and start chatting lol
I don't really go to the parties to "work", I just like to go for a night out and talk, drink and have fun.. I always have a great time!! Would love to see u at one of them!! It's so much fun!!!
Did you make anyone move?
Did you make anyone move? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
What do u think? ; )
Thanks Kayla, really does sound like a fun time, I will be back home late April, I'll keep an eagle eye out for the next outing, I will be easy to spot with a sun tan and cowboy boots,lol