The coolest thing my SO ever did sexually...

Never drank, never smoked, never did any drugs, guess my only vice was a weakness for lovely ladies. I just love all flavors and variety. Met my SO in a bar in Manila and went back to the hotel with her and a friend (I liked her best).
The coolest thing my SO ever did? Wow, so many to choose from...I guess the time she took it up the ass and then swallowed my cum like it was a box if Capri Sun.
So I have to ask...if you have all that at your disposal, why are you HERE? lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Yeah Me too, wtf?
I must have been dating all the wrong women as well!
So I have to ask...if you have all that at your disposal, why are you HERE? lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Because obviously, sometimes, perfection still isn't enough........
Coolest thing my wife does for me sexually is not check the receipts.
My wife loves to fuck in the pool. If it's dark and we're in the pool; I'm getting laid!
Because obviously, sometimes, perfection still isn't enough........ Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Because there is nothing finer than an occasional piece of strange?
I swear I date the wrong men ugh lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

I was just thinking the same thing. The coolest thing mine ever did was roll over. Of course being married to the hobby now makes the whole thing a whole lot more fun.
My wife and her friend have given me a double BBBJ a couple of times. She's a very good girl.
My wife and her friend have given me a double BBBJ a couple of times. She's a very good girl. Originally Posted by Front Bottom

i always wondered: If your wife does that a couple of times, do you want it more? I mean, can you say "Honey, for my Birthday can you invite".... Or does it have to be spontaneous?
My SO.........Nope, unless you call "well come over her and do me" something special....about once every other month......Oh Well-

On a good note, she is very pretty to look at -
I guess this would count as pretty cool, she went out and "enhanced" her boobs from a small C to a DD because she knows I like big boobs. Now she's 36DD-23-34, well within the rule of 100.
unless you call "well come over her and do me" something special....about once every other month Originally Posted by motocrossman39
Sadly, some of us would call that something special. *sigh*
wow--hot post!!!!

My SO is THE coolest guy around!
The first coolest thing he EVER did was last year on his birthday{sept 11}he had a gangbang for me & my girlfriend with over 7 guys!! He & the gals hubby videotaped it all!!

The 2nd coolest is ............http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=144735
The hottest thing my SO did....

After a creampie, he snowballed...surprized me and such a turn on!

He is my EX now, but I always think about it that

*good times*