Why do some providers keep the same showcase pics for so long?

You really don't know the answer or you just trying to make conversation? Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Yes
It's pointless to try to advertise as something you are not.
There is a market for everything..
I much prefer having repeats as opposed to someone say, "she didn't look anything like her photos. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
As far as cost to a provider, to update pictures, that are not altered or photo-shopped in any way: There are MANY hobbyists, including myself, that will take pictures for FREE with a DSLR camera, and privacy settings set. Re-size for posting in photo bucket, and delivered in her email. absolutely free. I Guaranteed she will look exactly like her AD when she opens the door. (Minus the outfit or hair not done up)

IMHO, they are better than professional pictures because they are from a hobbyist and not photo-shopped. My reviews will show you some examples of the kind of pictures that i speak of. Ladies, feel free to PM me if you need some new current pictures.

CG
I understand it's a pain n the ass to constantly updade pics. But some providers have been using the same pics for years.

Thanks
Jimmy Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
Years?

Some have the same photos from back when the only option was the paper edition of the Dallas Observer.

More like decades.....

As to why do they use them?

Because guys are too weak to simply tell the truth when she opens the door and she looks nothing like the photos she is using for ads.

IF the clients would grow a pair and politely tell them, "Sorry, I was looking for someone who is about XX years younger", then turn and walk away.
Years?

Some have the same photos from back when the only option was the paper edition of the Dallas Observer.

More like decades.....

As to why do they use them?

Because guys are too weak to simply tell the truth when she opens the door and she looks nothing like the photos she is using for ads.

IF the clients would grow a pair and politely tell them, "Sorry, I was looking for someone who is about XX years younger", then turn and walk away. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
That's great. I like the ones that actually do update their age from time to time and get younger.
That's great. I like the ones that actually do update their age from time to time and get younger. Originally Posted by Brass Balls
Ha!

There is one lady that was my age 7 years ago. She is now 6 years younger than me. Wish I knew how to stop the clock!!!
People tell me I am aging in reverse.. I guess some may believe it!
Idk, but I keep the nice ones up, but I will always put up recent pics at least every 2months
They're too busy chugging cock. Originally Posted by Prime Time
and frying chicken...
Idk, but I keep the nice ones up, but I will always put up recent pics at least every 2months Originally Posted by Zoe Black
I want to see some pics with a better look at them boobies and a little taint. That would be awesome. Holy BaJeeezus!

You look smokin! The hobby gods have delivered us another beauty.
Or maybe they are hoping if they leave up old pics then YOU won't call them for appt... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
nice attitude, your warm IOP side is really tempting,....not
Believe me, I have no desire to "tempt" you. Glad we have a mutual understanding.