Annoying Questions

Never ask any of that stuff. A famous ballet dancer once said that the only way a performance would get off the ground is to fall a little bit in love with your partner for an hour. This "hobby" is about sex, passion or the illusion of romance. If you want lunch counter conversation get a dog or rent a friend.

However, just the other day I asked a lady with a very bodacious set of ta tas how she got them in that nice designer bra in the first place. I think I actually said "G*d damn, how do you get those things in that bra?!" and she didn't seem to get pissed off or anything. I meant it as a compliment.
Uh oh, I ask that question quite a bit. Due to my business, I rarely know in advance when I'll be able to get away for a couple of hours. Also, I'm an impulse buyer when it comes to this, so I rarely make appointments that aren't same day, as often times my drive isn't there by the time the appointment rolls around.

Like vm said, I always try and ask the question respectfully, and am never pushy about it. And to clarify, it's usually sometime in the next few hours I'm looking for, not in the next 5 minutes.

Why exactly is that such an annoying question? Not being argumentative, just curious. Originally Posted by TheBizzer
Bizzer,
I totally understand why you like short notice because of your business and there are lots of ladies who have the time to screen on the spot! I always require at least 24hrs notice just because I want to get to know you first......kinda like a real date! It also gives me plenty of time to properly screen you!
" I know a woman as beautiful as you has to have a boyfriend, what is his name" and this was IN the middle of down and dirty

WTH? are you Magnum PI or something?