GUYS WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU SHOWED UP AT A PROVIDERS INCALL AND SHE GREETED YOU TOTALLY NUDE AND A LITTLE HIGH WITH CUM ALL OVER HER TITS, CHIN AND LIPS?

Please no false assumptions on hygiene. Hygiene is perfect. The gentleman or gentlemen all very recently tested totally negative in a 10 panel STD testing and the cum is fully loaded with lots of fruity antioxidants from their diet. The cream is smooth and flavorful the way a slut loves it)))) Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Are you tasting the fucking cum that's being left in/on her? What the actual fuck?
For God's sake we need Teagenluv in Wichita for a couple of weeks. Love her attitude.
Please no false assumptions on hygiene. Hygiene is perfect. The gentleman or gentlemen all very recently tested totally negative in a 10 panel STD testing and the cum is fully loaded with lots of fruity antioxidants from their diet. The cream is smooth and flavorful the way a slut loves it)))) Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Did someone forget to login to the other account?
Did someone forget to login to the other account? Originally Posted by corona
Wow! Most obvious double account gets busted.
I re read her question and it appears she ask the guys what they thought and to just put down the number that you would most likely be doing.

I can see how this may turn some women off, so providers you may want to sit this one out if this is not your way of thinking. I love how T Luv thinks I personally believe she is the biggest freak/slut here, and because she owns it, in my opinion it makes her more desirable to me.
3 and 4 for sure, maybe 5 also.
Let’s just say I was very intimately involved in this very Kinky situation!!!
So, if you take away the part where the guy has arrived at the providers incall to find her face and tits covered in cum and change the setting to a gloryhole, what's the difference. I guarantee some of the "oh that's an unthinkable scenario" guys on here have stuck their bare dicks in a girls pussy at a gloryhole and said "Wow! You're pussy is so wet!" Yeah, your feeling the cum of the last three guys that popped inside her. I'm not one who would partake personally, but I promise some of you guys have done it but the scenario changed your perception. That's my 2 cents.
  • L.A.
  • 10-04-2017, 08:42 PM
I would wonder why a provider would think it's ok to do that if it was something we hadn't agreed upon earlier. Then I might throw up. Then I'd leave, Then I 'd question my life choices.
#7. Have her drop to her knees and nurse till I painted her face like the last few.
I get it. It's s one at a time bukkate.
A simple BnG.
id ask if her ass still needed to be filled
#7. Throw up a little in his mouth
Ask her to stop spamming the forum and leave.
Leave and never return
Sharing accts. Isn't that a no no? Too funny.