Advertising Advice from a Hobbyist

(Then again, the location doesn't matter that much to a lot of hobbyists either). Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Yes and no. I don't mind at all driving out to Dallas to see a provider. My issue - I'm 29, I've spent each year of my life living in Fort Worth. I don't know Dallas. The only time I venture out to Dallas is A) to see a provider and B) if I'm catching a show, which doesn't happen all to often (I know how to get to the AA center from I30, I used to know how to get to the Meyerson but it's been far too long). The best way I know how to get to Dallas is from I30. Any other freeway and I'm screwed, especially 121/183 currently with all the construction. That area confused me before but it's even worse now. If I'm venturing to a part of Fort Worth that I've never been to before, I may get lost but I know the general area (surrounding areas) of where I am and I can get out. I have no point of reference when it comes to Dallas.

So if I'm going to see a provider in Dallas and I've booked several days in advance (which I always do - never done last minute), I would never ask her to give me the physical address but I would like her to give me a general point i.e. an intersection close by that way I can look at a map online ahead of time so I can plot my route. I'll use the GPS on my phone of course but I like to know as much as I can beforehand that way I'm not completely relying upon Siri to tell me. I'm sure the tollway makes things easier but I avoid it because...well...Fort Worth doesn't have any tollways (not yet) so the first time I was on the Dallas tollway, I had no clue what was happening. It was a weekend and I kept passing toll points and I would hear the bell ring but never saw a cop after me nor did I ever receive any kind of city ticket in the mail.
Lol oh they'll Bill you. Trust me
Lol oh they'll Bill you. Trust me Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
That's what I thought would happen but that was 5 or 6 years ago and nothing. Haven't been on the tollway since.
Hmmm ... tollway taint ...
I like to target the clientel whom doesnt choose a provider off of rates, if thats the only thing a guy uses to pick a girl we should all just change our names to whatever our rate is; "hi i'm $150". Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
That would be a great idea for the guys that use cost as their deciding factor.

I am a looks and menu kinda guy. I think they should have avatars that give a good look, and post good pics, and change their name to "hi, I'm bbbj, dt, bl&s, mpcfs, msog, cimnqns, & anything else you want".

Now that is one hell of a sexy name!

Hmmm ... tollway taint ... Originally Posted by pyramider
A new method of payment.
I appreciate all the responses.

Thanks for the bump Mya, we should meet each other soon.

With this thread, I was suggesting to providers to have add some variety to their ads, and giving specific items that are important to hobbyist.

If a lady wanted to run a special, it might be beneficial to put the price in the title during the special. She would attract that type of client that acts on price.

The next ad, could cater to the gentleman that acts on activities....hint hint
"Cum take me to Greece" would excite certain types of clients.

GPS runs rampant these days, but most providers are worth what they charge (If only in their eyes)

I really would like this thread to improve hobbying for both hobbyist and providers alike.

Would a provider show some taint please, I know someone who would love to see it.

KR