Do we want to spread the word?

• harry
  • 02-23-2016, 09:51 PM
I too lurked here while ASPD was in its death throes. Signed up here when it became clear that Eccie was going to take ASPDs place.
Please do.
The very first thread in coed....

How times have changed. Had drinks w Fawn few weeks ago....she is doing well being a "square"

Where are the class of 2009? Originally Posted by Shep3.0

Hmmmmm...

Anyway...Class of 2006 from ASPD
I think I'm the class of 2001. Originally Posted by L.A.
i know i'm in the class of 2001 - my first yr with non-amp providers here in dallas area.

i first found aspd when it was on delphi.com.
then aspd.com after delphi booted them.
and now eccie since soon after aspd died and eccie started (seems to me fawn invited me here after i had consulted w/ her a few times).

and 15 yrs later .... here we are!!!
The very first thread in coed....

How times have changed. Had drinks w Fawn few weeks ago....she is doing well being a "square"

Where are the class of 2009? Originally Posted by Shep3.0
shep, next time you see her, pls tell her pmdelites says "hi!!" and will always remember her and rosa regale!!! and the deliteful times we spent together :^}
The word for today is "CHEEKS"......Help spread the word.

ASPD Member 2004
  • M69
  • 02-24-2016, 10:07 AM
Just missed 2009 (took me a while to find this place after ASPD crashed) but I was 2004 on ASPD.
Found ASPD 2003. Lurked, Learned, Laughed and occasionally grossed out until 2007 when Red_headed_julie broke my hobby cherry. Been downhill ever since.

I think a few of the girls from the old 2003 ASPD are still using the same pics.
Class of 2DamLongDoingThis. (2001). Lauren Wakefield let me know about it. Prior to that was on TBD.

<-----Same pic too.
freaking amazing. and today i had a old provider from aspd that everyone knew write me to say hello. funny
whats funny is i was the 5th person to sign up on aspd back in the day. I dont remember Daammaan i wonder what his handle was prior. damn we are OLD
  • motor
  • 02-24-2016, 12:28 PM
signed on in 06, lurked for awhile, then VIP Suites closed, 1st review was at a strip club, thought I got a stripper slide.....what a goof, The saw sexymscindy, what a hell of a place.
Joined ASPD in 2003....I think Shereen put me on to the site
Shereen!! LOL
I still stay in touch with a lot of providers from aspd and preferred411. should I start to spread the word about eccie.net? Originally Posted by daaaaaman
Naaahhhh.......,just send em' Hurleys way!!!

Thanks DM much appreciated!!!

Hurley