Trump's red line

http://www.bbc.com/news/10165796

We are technically still at war with NK.

You dumb fuck. Originally Posted by WTF
But remember, the Korean War was never formally declared, so I guess we are still in a Police Action with NK.

Something has to be done about North Korea. Every "policy" through the years has lead us to where we are now.

But let us "negotiate" some more. After all, all Kim has now is a few Fission Bombs. We should "negotiate" untill he gets a Fusion Bomb.
Psssst, SnitchFuck, news is the fat boy is going to bomb Guam. What should Trump do? Call OBama for advice?

You're a fucking lamebrain. Trump is going to nuke the world!!!!!

We technically never declared war:

http://amp.history.com/news/8-things...the-korean-war

Fucking stooge
If one hit because Trump escalated things instead of peacefully negotiating a deal, would you?
If he is half the Businessman some think he is, he could make all kinds of deals. He is a sham in my opinion. Speaking of fat assholes, he (Trump) is considered one in many Countries Originally Posted by MT Pockets
What kind of deal do you suggest? Ask him pretty please don't shoot nukes at our country? Pay him to not shoot nukes at our country?
We have been involved in several wars since WWII. I agree they are planned for the most part. Are you saying the GOP wants a war or would be responsible for it? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
No that's not what I am saying. It's really about establishing a one world government. Both parties are in on it in different ways. Dems want the GOP to be the bad guy and GOP want the Dems to be the bad guy. They have to convince the public one of the other is the bad guy. Its a divide and conquer scheme that they've been using for decades and they have succeeded. We have racial discord, political discord, LGBT issues, health issues ect. All this stuff that keeps the masses divided and distracted. They even threw in "Fake News" for good measure, and anything associated with the government is Fake News. They could declare WWIII tonight if they wanted too. They are not working towards peace. We will never see total peace within this country or the world. The seed has been planted and it's growing like a weed.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 08-08-2017, 06:17 PM
And do you think that Trump would launch a war on his own? I'm sure you do. Because you're a childish, immature moron. Originally Posted by bambino
So he there is now a red line and Kim can laugh at Trump?

What is Trump going to do ...give him a fireworks show?
  • WTF
  • 08-08-2017, 06:26 PM
And do you think that Trump would launch a war on his own? I'm sure you do. Because you're a childish, immature moron. Originally Posted by bambino
So there is now a red line and Kim can laugh at Trump?

What is Trump going to do ...give him a fireworks show?
So he there is now a red line and Kim can laugh at Trump?

What is Trump going to do ...give him a fireworks show? Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe we'll finally declare war you stupid fuck.

You do know you made a complete fool out of yourself...........again!:rofl mao:
If some nuke hit American cities would you complain that Trump didn't stop it by taking out the fat asshole leader Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Hey fagboy, when are you going to answer stockinglover's question? We're still waiting!
Hey SnitchFuck, why don't you give your boy Clinton a big Lewiinsky for his great NoKo deal:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TcbU5jAavw

Dumbass

+1

A point way too many people in the lame-stream media will never admit.
These chickenhawks that talk about winning a nuclear war are beyond dumb. We start firing missiles other countries will do the same. The crazy shit Trump said , many people thought it was coming from North Korea not an American leader. I hope no one wakes up to their windows shaking or a mushroom cloud. This is why other Presidents including Bush used diplomatic channels to calm the situation. You can act all badass and say we can win ,but one nuke hitting S Korea killing 30,000 American troops and millions of Korean Civilians is not a risk worth taking. 2 madmen playing chicken is not good for the world.
These chickenhawks that talk about winning a nuclear war are beyond dumb. We start firing missiles other countries will do the same. The crazy shit Trump said , many people thought it was coming from North Korea not an American leader. I hope no one wakes up to their windows shaking or a mushroom cloud. This is why other Presidents including Bush used diplomatic channels to calm the situation. You can act all badass and say we can win ,but one nuke hitting S Korea killing 30,000 American troops and millions of Korean Civilians is not a risk worth taking. 2 madmen playing chicken is not good for the world. Originally Posted by Greenflag
And Odumbo was sitting on his fucking ass when Kim set off his first hydrogen bomb on Odumbo's watch in 2015, greenfag. Why the fuck didn't Odumbo use those fucking "diplomatic channels" you're talking about to head all of this off, greenfag.
So from your eloquently crafted post, Corpy, we should conclude that you would rather bloviate over President Obama than discuss the dangerous rhetoric flying back and forth between two maniacs.

Frankly, I don't give a fuck what stupid ass taunts you have for fellow posters. The fact that you'd prefer to deflect from the woeful state of leadership on display by the WWE Hall of Fame Orange Sphincter speaks volumes about you.

Can't take you seriously, boy.

Now go fetch me a drink.

So from your eloquently crafted post, Corpy, we should conclude that you would rather bloviate over President Obama than discuss the dangerous rhetoric flying back and forth between two maniacs.

Frankly, I don't give a fuck what stupid ass taunts you have for fellow posters. The fact that you'd prefer to deflect from the woeful state of leadership on display by the WWE Hall of Fame Orange Sphincter speaks volumes about you.

Can't take you seriously, boy.

Now go fetch me a drink.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'll find YOUR water in the urinal, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: left it there for you this morning. It's had time to "breathe" for your complete satisfaction, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.