International Hobbyists

Global Entry life hack: the scheduled appointments have a long wait. The way to circumvent this annoyance is to do the the application online, pay the fee, leave the country and do an on-site interview upon return. It's the best $100/5yrs you'll spend!
I was in Mexico for the past 2 months, 10 days in GDL, 7 days is Mexico City, and the rest in San Jose and San Lucas. It's chill as hell and still off season until November. The only downside is that Cabo has US prices vs the rest of the country. I know I fucked off about $4k on dumbshit like going to the strip clubs and buying bottles and then tryin to fuck as opposed to going to a local massage parlor or grabbing a bar girl and leaving. Like I said in my other post, I'll put together my year in review with recommendations for hot spots, places, to stay, and places to get down. I hope we get some cool vibes from this thread and do what most men do (aka make shit happen)! Originally Posted by thewoodthatcould
My Mexico travels include:
Tijuana
Las Playas
Ensenada
Nuevo Laredo
Reynosa
Matamores
Monterrey
Mexico City
Guadalajara
Tequila
Teotihuacan
Oaxaca
Puebla
Cozumel
Merida
Progresso
Cancun
Isla Mujeres
Uxmal
My Mexico travels include:
Tijuana
Las Playas
Ensenada
Nuevo Laredo
Reynosa
Matamores
Monterrey
Mexico City
Guadalajara
Tequila
Teotihuacan
Oaxaca
Puebla
Cozumel
Merida
Progresso
Cancun
Isla Mujeres
Uxmal Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I have two local ladies from Cabo that want to spend a week with me in Cancun. Do you have any recommendations. You can share in thread or PM me.
The locals in Cabo tell me that La Paz is a great place to visit because the beaches are clearer than San Lucas.
I have two local ladies from Cabo that want to spend a week with me in Cancun. Do you have any recommendations. You can share in thread or PM me. Originally Posted by thewoodthatcould
Stay at Temptation Resort in the Hotel Zone, party at Coco Bongo, make day trips to Playa del Carmen, Xcaret Park and Isla Mujeres, etc, etc or go into Cancun City Proper and party and hangout with the local Mexicans. Visit some Mayan Ruins, etc. Lots of things to do in Cancun. You like to blow your money so anything shouldn't be a problem for you.
I can't take that shit with me! ������. I do well enough trading and with VA disability that I make more than surgeons in about 160 countries while taking care of my family so YOLO��
Stay at Temptation Resort in the Hotel Zone, party at Coco Bongo, make day trips to Playa del Carmen, Xcaret Park and Isla Mujeres, etc, etc or go into Cancun City Proper and party and hangout with the local Mexicans. Visit some Mayan Ruins, etc. Lots of things to do in Cancun. You like to blow your money so anything shouldn't be a problem for you. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

At this point in my life, experiences with great company (including family vacations a few times a year) mean everything to me.
I like the idea of meeting other mongers on these trips. Originally Posted by jajake56

A few years ago we made regular runs down to Costa Rica to play. Manintheboat and myself posted many reviews in the International forum. The Blue Marlin bar was an eccie monger meeting place. Good times.
  • slap
  • 08-16-2022, 02:25 PM
A few years ago we made regular runs down to Costa Rica to play. Manintheboat and myself posted many reviews in the International forum. The Blue Marlin bar was an eccie monger meeting place. Good times. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Ah! The ol’ Blue Marlin! Wall to wall ladies!
It’s been a while with COVID, but I’ve sampled the good life in Paris, London, and northern Italy. Once in Japan. Looking forward to heading back to Paris in the fall if I can arrange the time off. COVID has fucked everything up in the legal system and judges are pushing hard to reduce the back lot of cases that need to be tried now that can can sort of impanel a jury. So we’ll see.
The t shirt isn’t legal advice! “But officer, the shirt said the legal age here was 16!”
https://images.app.goo.gl/Fb3hAzqCHbV2F7mE9
Over the last 25yrs, my work has taken me to various places in China/HK, SEAsia, across the MiddleEast, Eastern and Western Europe, Baltics/Nordics, MX, BZ, CR, Canada, AS/NZ… had expat assignments based in London, HK and Turkey, for a total of 6yrs…. Lots of experiences, but very much prefer to spend time/moola in the Americas… WALDT